Playmates//chuuya,akutagawa and atsushi//

-fluff and

-au-mori adopted atsushi.

Warning:

Not canon reaction.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was a little boy, when kouyou found him and took him to the port mafia. Mori adopted him and kouyou was his sister and he was happy with his new family.

Even though he became assassin, he didn't care, he was happy to have a family and that all that matters to him.

Atsushi ability someone deals with his emotions so when he mad, he may lose control of his ability but when he happy, he can control his ability.

It has playmate, which are usually kouyou, kyouka and elise and sometimes Q but they were all busy or not available today so atsushi got new playmates.

Atsushi was walking through the halls of Port Mafia, mori call him to his office so that where he was going and when he opened the door, he saw chuuya and akutagawa. "You called for me?" Atsushi said, and mori nodded.

"This is akutagawa and chuuya." Mori said to his son and atsushi nodded, both akutagawa and chuuya were confused. "Why did you call us sir?" Akutagawa asked, they didn't know. "Well...I need you to be atsushi playmate for today." Mori said, atsushi look embarrassed and akutagawa and chuuya were obviously confused as fuck.

"I'm confused.." Chuuya said, and akutagawa nodded in agreement. "Atsushi ability..is someone connected to his emotions..so I need you to make him happy..." Mori said, and atsushi just looked away in embarrassment.

"I understand.." Chuuya said, as both of them men bow and atsushi just walked away and wait for them. "You might still be confused...if I'm mad..most likely byakko will take control over me..but if I'm happy byakko is happy.." Atsushi explain to them and it makes sense to them.

"Byakko..is that ur ability name..?" Akutagawa ask and atsushi nodded. "Byakko..is basically it own person.." Atsushi said, as they walk around. "Oh..a cat cafe.." Atsushi said, he looked excited, "can we?" Atsushi asked and of course chuuya and akutagawa couldn't say no and they went inside.

Atsushi order a Strawberry Shortcake amd chuuya has water and akutagawa has black coffee. "I'm guessing your a executive...Ane-san say something about you.." Atsushi said, and chuuya nodded.

"The agency is here.." Akutagawa ask to chuuya, atsushi obviously knew the agency and actually only knew Kenji. They met on accident and kenji is always so sweet and it nice to be around him.

"We should ignore them, I don't want to cause a scene.." Chuuya said, if he cause a scene, atsushi most likely would get mad and they would get in trouble for that. "I want a another Strawberry Shortcake.." Atsushi said, and chuuya order a another one.

Suddenly atsushi was hug by someone, "Kenji?" Atsushi said, Kenji was smiling as he hugged atsushi. "I haven't seen you in a while! Are you doing okay!?" Kenji asked and atsushi nodded.

"Kenji..you should hug someone from the port mafia!" Kunikida said, "but atsushi is different!" Kenji said with a smile. "Uh..hello.." Atsushi said, kunikida look surprised, even though atsushi is from the port mafia. He seems to be very shy and happy.

See? Atsushi is different! He all happy and kind to me!" Kenji said, and chuuya and akutagawa didn't know what to do. "..I been doing okay.." Atsushi said to kenji, "..me and Kenji accidentally met one day and Kenji bumped into me and I dropped my snacks and Kenji wouldn't take no for a answer so he bought me some snacks as payment.." Atsushi explain and it sounds like something kenji would do that.

"Ah..sound like something kenji would do.." Kunikida said, Kenji was just smiling. "Anyway..sorry for disturbing you." Kunikida said, atsushi was okay with it. "It fine...Kenji is a nice person to be around.." Atsushi said, he whispered the last part though.

"I got a question" akutagawa said to atsushi and atsushi waiting for a answer. "If your ability is it own person..does it talk?" Akutagawa asked, "byakko..please call her byakko and it was she..and yea byakko does talk.." Atsushi explain to akutagawa.

"byakko can obviously control me but doesn't unless..I'm mad or injured. Byakko is a bit protected over me and byakko is like a voice in my head" atsushi explain, akutagawa found it very interesting.

"..do you guys want anything..? You can get something.." Atsushi said, he looked sad. "...I kinda wanted a Strawberry Shortcake as well.." Akutagawa said, he was blushing a bit and atsushi looked happy and they immediately ordered two more.

And after a while they were finally done and went back to the port mafia base. "I had fun..thank you" atsushi said to akutagawa and chuuya, "bye-bye!" Atsushi said as he walked to mori office.

"Oh? Your back..did you have fun?" Mori asked, and atsushi nodded. "I had lots of fun father!" Atsushi said with a smile and mori was happy to hear that.

"I'm glad you had fun..and kouyou is back" mori said, atsushi immediately went to see his sister. "Ane-san!" Atsushi said as he basically run to hug her and Kouyou just smiled.

"Hello atsushi.." Kouyou said, atsushi basically lay his head on kouyou lap until he fell asleep.

(🧍‍♀️ randomly found this idea and did it-)