our world is a lie//atsushi know it//

*request*

-angst and fluff?

Warning:

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi always knew his world wasn't real and he wasn't real. He doesn't remember how he found out but he just know and decided to not tell anyone.

If even he told someone they wouldn't believe him so he didn't bother trying to tell anyone. No one else knows about it, only atsushi know about it.

Everyone was doing there thing, when suddenly everyone got teleported and now they were trapped in some room. The hunting dogs, the guide, the agency and even the decay of angels were there.

Atsushi was strapped down into a chair, and everyone looked confused but worried. "Atsushi!" Kyouka said, atsushi look like he was being mind control.

There were two people, both having different ability. "Hello...we wanted answer so we're getting answers" one of the people say to everyone, "let's start with a brief self-introduction.." The person will the mind control ability say, "I'm atsushi nakajima..the one from the agency." Atsushi said, everyone looked confused.

"Please..don't idenify me.." Atsushi said, everyone was so confused and wondering what was happening. "What is going on?" Fukuchi said, no one has a answer.

"Anything you enjoying doing in your free time?" The mind control ability user say, "nothing because I'm not real.." Atsushi answer, everyone was shocked.

"Not real?" Fyodor said, "what the hell?" Dazai said, everyone was confused, worried and shocked at the same time. "How old are you?" The two ability user ask, "18 forever.." Atsushi answer, "forever?" Kyouka said, "because I'm not real.." Atsushi said, everyone was still so confused.

"Is this world real?" The ability user ask, atsushi nodded as a no. "our world isn't real..someone made us and created our stories" atsushi explain, everyone was shocked.

"W-what!?" Higuchi said, no one could believe it, and no one wants to believe it at all. "Why do you know this?" The ability user asks, "I'm not quite sure to be honest..it part of the plot of this fanfic.." Atsushi said, and everyone gotta there answer.

The ability user immediately left after getting what they wanted and everyone was just standing there in shock. "Someone untie me!" Atsushi said, as kyouka went to do that.

"Don't think about it" atsushi said, "how the fuck!" Akutagawa said, "listen if you think about it.. it's going to drive you crazy" atsushi said, and everyone nodded.

"So don't think about it" atsushi said, "so much information" Nikolai said, poe agreed with him, poe always had those weird thoughts about the world not being real but finding out it's true, it freaked him out.

"I'm...what?" Sigma said, he looked so confused, everyone was confused. "That a lot of information.."Fyodor said, everyone agreed with him. "How are we not meant to think about it!?" Teeuko asked, atsushi didn't answer them.

"This is a dream?" Mark said, atsushi nodded as a no. "It not..and it will never be a dream..just accept the fact" atsushi said, everyone just stand there for a while, trying to process all that.

After a while, akutagawa decided to accept the fact. "Just don't question it.." Akutagawa said, "welp..should we get going?" Akutagawa said, atsushi nodded and everyone's was still in shock.

"looks like we have to wait for a while" atsushi said to akutagawa and they waiting for them to accept the fact but no one wants to accept it.

"I mean..I don't really care..tbh it just shocking.." Poe said, "I always has those weird thoughts by the world not being real..but finding out it true..it really shocking" poe explain, atsushi nodded, it was definitely shocking.

"I mean..yea it definitely shocking" akutagawa said, as the other try to process that. After a while, some of them accept the fact but some didn't want too.

"Just accept it...money weirdo" atsushi said to francis, and mark, lucy and poe started to laugh. "M-money weirdo!?" Mark said, all three of them found it funny. "I'm going to get going" atsushi said with a smile.

As he slowly walked away but then suddenly he turned around. "Don't tell anyone about this." Atsushi said, " there will be consequences if you do" atsushi said and then he walked away, kyouka immediately ran up to him so they could go home together.

Everyone was just surprised now, "I need a nap.." Teruko said, jōno didn't say anything, he was tired of this shit. "I ain't questioning anything" sigma said, he was done question it and nikolai, fyodor and fukuchi agreed with him. Katai and kunikida didn't say anything at all, but they accept it at least.

Dazai was surprised but he accepted it like it was nothing, and the black lizards were just too tired to think about it and didn't care right now.

And soon everyone went there Separate Ways and never thought about it again.

(🤷‍♀️i had a little trouble reading the request but I think I got it right)