A catch up Ch.3

You don't have to read this part but it Is strongly suggested.

After that we parted ways I have full intentions on meeting buck up with him though things to a turn. When I got home I found mom and Carl packing things and had my stuff packed as well.

As I tried to explain about the meet up spot with Coach Smith, Shane came and made us all go into the car and we left town I tried to explain the situation to them but they didn't listen.

Shane has told us that my father had been killed, my mom was heart broken and so was Carl. And though I didn't show it I wanted to die because my dad has always been my role model and I was closer to him than anyone else in my life.

Fast forward a little while and Glenn my now non-bio brother brought a new guy. when I tell you we were all shocked to see my dad there. I mean my mom and Carl were hugging him and crying and Shane and I were frozen I was like seeing a ghost.

A few days after that we went to the CDC to see if we could find help and almost got blown to smithers. Soon after Sofie got lost and Carl got shot, he lives and the family accidentally shot him fixed him up and we got to stay there We also learned that Shane had an affair with my mom and she was pregnant I already knew it was Shane's.

Soon after Shane lost his rockets and dad stabbed him Carl put him down when he re-awoke. Oh yeah we found the perfect name for these undead assholes too, we call them walkers.

The same night Shane was killed the farm got overrun. and after about 7-8 months on the road we found a prison and ran into trouble. mom had the baby during an attack and sadly passed.

We got rid of the problem for a while and it came back and we lost the prison as well as each other. I ended up with a small group on their way to Washington to make a fix for this virus. I met a guy named Abraham and his two companies Rosita and Eugene. I got really close to Abraham and Rosita, I always thought Eugene was a little weird but he's nice we became almost like family again.

Soon we found Glenn and some girl. I was Happy to be back around Glenn. Soon after we met back up with Sasha Bob and Maggie. after that we went to a place called turmanis to find the group and got captured.

About a day or so after that Dad, Carl, Michonnie, and darly were brought  in with us. Dad has changed a lot but so has everyone else so I can't blame him. Soon after that we took the terminus down and got away with a bigger group.

Then we a found a church and found a priest named father Gabriel. Guess what happened after that more trouble came along. Then Maggie, Glenn, Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene left for Washington again.

Just to find out Eugene was lying the whole time that there was to fix this virus. And we went back to the church and met up with our people again and set off.  We were on the road for a while till we met a man named Adam and his male lover.

At first we didn't trust them then after a while we decided to follow him to his community. And found our new home we had some trouble In the beginning and Carl lost his eye but things are okay for now.

And you would think in all this time I would forget about Coach Smith right. WRONG!! He's the only thing that goes through my head twenty-fore seven.

Also you would think everything bad is behind us now. But nope wrong again theirs still more to come.

_________

TO BE CONTINUED. UNTILL NEXT TIME MY PUMPKIN PATCH KIDS.