【MEET  URMILA💜🦋】

In a lonely road at 2 pm,

Vroom....

A young man was driving the car with utmost speed that the expensive car can afford.With his current speed,he can definitely get involved in an accident but currently that's not his primary concern.

He drove to a place which was looking nothing less than a haunted place with the night settings and its appearance.

He went came out of the car in a hurry and went inside the place with quick strides shouting someone's name.

Hmphhh....

His ears caught the sound of a muffled female cry and his legs followed the path.

Unknown person:Oh Vaanga sir...Varamatinganu nenachen....

That man:Listen ithula avnagala kondu varatha...Leave her...

That person smirked and said "itho vituten"

A gunshot was heard following the ear screeching scream.

Ahhhh......

.

.

.

Urmila woke up from her bed drenching with sweat and panting heavily...

𝓢𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓲 𝓪𝓼 

𝓤𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓪 𝓝𝓪𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓷

She sighed in relief as soon as she realised that she is safe in her room.

Urmila :Cha kanava...But romba real ah irunthuchu....Yaar antha moonu Peru...Perum therla moonjiyum therla...

Saying that she saw her alarm which showed the time as early morning 5 am.

Urmi:Aiyoo...Pagal ah kanda kanavu vera palikum nu solluvangaley...ipa enna panrathu...

She kept her finger in chin and thought for sometime.

Urmi: Seri,apdiye oru 5 mins kanna moodi thoonguvom.Namma alarm ku innum 1 hour irukula.

She then covered herself in blanket and continued to sleep again.

But what was meant to be 5 mins nap extended for another 5 5 mins....

When her alarm rang for the nth time after n loops,she woke up only to realise she overslept.

Urmi:Aiyoo perumale late aiduche...naan enna pannuven.First day ve late aana avlothan.

She quickly went inside the restroom and did her activities.

She wore a red chudithar.As usual she had minimal makeup and left her hair open.

As usual she had minimal makeup and left her hair open