An Discussion

Hey peeps,

Hope you all are doing good.
I know u guys must have thought it to be an update but here it is just a note.Sorry for that.The next chapter is 50 % over which will be published by this weekend.

So the main reason for this note is...
You all know I initially started this story a way long ago and right now I am giving you guys very slow updates.

But guys,the thing is I initially planned the story with a different plot but as I started to write the plot,I felt it too cringy so I had decided to change the plot itself.

Now because of this,I have to change the character which I love personally i.e Shaurya Dhayanandh played by my darling Nejamavey Santhosh❣️.

As the plot changes,his role is also going to undergo a drastic change and his character is going to be the key for the further events that will be unfolded in future.

Athu enna mathri change,athoda impact enna aagum nu enna kekkathinga atha solta twist poidum.

Shaurya -Good physique,Bike lover, Handsome,flirty with girls but no hook ups and he is still Virgin,Playful,clever,witty and slightly short tempered,He knows to fight.

Although I am okay with the change,I still want you guys to be okay with it.

So I want you guys to suggest me whether you want to change the cast or no.

If yes,then please suggest someone who can fit under the given details.

And strictly No Harshavardhan,Sam Vishal and Sakthi.

Please neengaley sollidunga guys....

With love
Natasha 💕.