Hello doctor🥼

Outside the calm and green parking lot of Dhayanandh Multinational Hospitals,a blue Yamaha scooty was parked with screeching sound.And it was none other than, Navya Dhayanandh,the young doctor working at the prestigious hospital.

She reached the inside of the hospital in a quick pace muttering something inaudible.A girl of her age ,who came opposite waved at her but she seemed to be distracted.The other girl frowned at this 

"Ennachu ivaluku...yen ipdi odura" she thought to herself and followed Navya.

Navya quickly ran to the staff biomeric and placed her thumb finger there.She let out a relieved sigh after seeing the words "access granted" .

That girl:"Ada cha ithuku than ivlo scene ah..."

Navya jerked as she spoke all of a sudden.

Navya:Pisaasu pisaasu😣ipdiya pinnala vanthu bayamuruthuva.Unaku Soumiya nu peru vechathuku Saithan nu peru vechirukalam.😤

Soumiya hit her shoulder.

Soumiya:Sollu va di.Solluva.Ethirla oru jeevan vanthathu kooda gavanikama odi vanthutu,pecha paaru.

Navya:Vanthiya?

Soumiya:Yennathu vanthiya va??Adiye,ennachu unnaku?Intha biometric ah vekka va ivlo vegama odi vantha?

Navya:Ama,apram antha Sidumoonji kitta yaar asingapadurathu😏?

Soumiya:Yei,avaru namma Hospital oda Dean di😦.

Navya:Athukunu?Antha aalu panra kodumalam illanu aagiduma enna?

Soumiya's eyes widedned at noticing someone behind her and aout to say something but shut her mouth as that person gestured her to keep quiet.

Navya:Mental doctor ah parthuruken but oru doctor eh mental ah irukkurathu ipa than first time paakuren.

Soumi:NAVYA😥!!!

Navya:Enna Navya?Naan unmaiya thana solren.Aalu than azhaga irukan eh thavira seriyana kalooli mangan.Konjam ah casual ah sirichi pesuna than ennavam?Vaai la irunthu enna muthu ah vizha poguthu?

She said rolling her eyes in irritation while Soumiya was visibly sweating🙀.

Soumiya:yei konjam neram summa iru di😰.

Navya:Unaku yendi Ac room la ipdi verkuthu?Paaru,antha aalu pathi pesunaley epdi bayam varuthu nu.LKG paapa va boochikaran kathai solli bayamuruthura mathri bayamuruthi vechirukan antha aalu.But naan apdi illa di.Naan mattum inth hospital ku Dean ah iruntha enna pannirupen theriyuma...

......:Enna pannirupinga,Dr.Navya?

Navya's eyes widened and words struck inside her mouth.She slowly turned to her back and saw the handsome hulk who was staring at her with his hands folded at frontside.

She slowly turned to her back and saw the handsome hulk who was staring at her with his hands folded at frontside