【Meet at Office】

The cab entered the office premises after an hour of travel.Urmila had exchanged a only very few words to her driver Selvam in the meantime.

When the driver was about to park the car at the available place,he got a call and was talking.

The loud crash sound brought Urmila to real world and they both were exteremly shocked at the scenerio.The rievr came out while Urmila sat there without knowing what to do.

"Aarambamey super ah irukkey da!(Great start)"She thought.

Although the car was not so damaged,it had a huge dent and one of its light was broken.

The person present inside the Red car came out and checked the condition of the car with worry-laced face.He too was taken aback at the car's condition and turned glaring at the driver.
He was not in mood to accept the driver's apology it seems.

That person:Ennanga sorry,paarthu vara maatingala?

I got down from the car.That person tured his gaze towards Urmila and his eyes widened.His breathe hitched at his throat.He became silent all of a sudden while she was remained oblivious to his reaction.

She felt the heat passing to her cheeks on looking at the way he was staring at her.

She don't know whether she should move away or stand here till the problem is sorted.

He shifted his gaze only when the security guard arrived at the place.Urmila went away from there using this chance.

Urmila entered inside of Dhayanandh Techoware Pvt.LTD.Her eyes were scanning each and every details of the office.

She is a going to part of one of the great company that had achieved the status of being one of the best software company in entire South India in a short span of 3 yrs.That mere thought brought her a sense of pride,elation and fear....

What if she doesn't perform well?

She took a deep breathe and assured t
herself that she is going to be fine.

She reached the reception where the reception area was present.There a beautiful lady was working on her computer.

Urmi:Uhmmm...Excuse me?

That receptionist removed her eyes from the screen to look at the petite woman infromt of her and passed her a polite smile.

Receptionsit:Yes mam,How can i help you?

Urmi:Well,I am new recruit here.Can you please tell me where I should go?

She said passing her appoinment letter copy to her.The receptionist told her to wait at the waiting hall.

When Urmila was about to move,she halted her steps hearing the same stylish voice of the person from the parking lot.

"Hey beautiful"

He said in a flirty tone but slightly panting.

"Yes sir.How can I help you"

"I am a new employee here.Naan enga poi kuppa kotanumnu Konjam paarthu solringala?"

He told in an uninterested tone.

"Neenga waiting hall ah irunga sir.Naan check pannitu koopduren"

"Thank you sweety"

"Paravala sir,paarka en thambi mathri irukinga,naa itha kooda seiyya maatena"

That made Urmila to chuckle and he turned to her direction.He gazed her with a spark of excitement evident in his eyes.
Urmila stopped smiling and hurried to waiting room.

She settled herself there and saw him already there with a cute smile.

"Hello"

This made her stumble a bit but soon composed herself and gave him a nod.

"Puthusa"

Urmila turned to him with a hint of confusion.

"Illa Inga velaiku puthusa nu keeten nga"

She nodded this time too.

"Naanum than"

She passed a nod again.

"Kozhanthaiya playschool la vittu vanthingala?"

She looked at him with confusion.

"What?Mr ."

"Shaurya...Anyways chumma than ipdi ketten"

"Yethuku"

"Ama naanum office kulla entry aanathula irunthu paakuren.Neenga ethuvum pesa maatringa athaan oomaiyo nu nenachen"

"Ethuku pesanum"

She asked making him silent for a moment.

"Athu illa.Orey office la vela paaka porom.Oru chemi...."

She scrutinized her gaze at him.

"Ah...I mean oru rapport create panlam nu ketten."

She hmmmed.

"Friends"

He asked extending her gaze while she was debating what to do.

That's when the interview called her name.

"Urmila Narayanan"

She stood up to go there not before passing a smile at Shaurya.

"Urmila"

Here,Shaurya repeated her name within himself with a smile.

"Urmila"

He called her aloud making her turn slightly to him.

"Kettathuku ethuvum sollama poringa?"

"Inga thaana irukka porom.Lets see"

Saying so,she went towards the receptionist and entered the lift after hearing certain info from her without knowing that she is a sight of attraction of the young man with whom she conversed.

Here Shaurya was in his own lala land .

Shau:"Yaara ava.Vantha,Paartha saachituputu poita.
Nama akka voda viboothi ku power irukku polavey.Apdiye morning ava kitta sonna mathri...."

He smiled to himself thinking it but his face shrunk when he thought about

"Un Mela entha complaints um varama paarthuka.Nee en thambi ngra naala unaku special treatment lam illa.Understood."

Shaurya:Sheii....kanavula kooda imsai panran eh, saami.

He stopped his ramblings only when he heard the receptionist call his name.

Shaurya:Hmm paravala namaku ini office ku vara oru Karanam irukkey😚.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• To be continued •°*"˜.•°*"˜

____________________________

So yeah its a really short update....I know but this is what I was able to make in between my breaks....Hope you guys like this....

Lets meet the elder Dhayanandhs at further updates✌️✌️.....