Chapter Two;

Elita was drinking a lot and Optimus was worried about her hurting herself and him.

Elita was so drunk one night Optimus got badly injured and Elita showed her true colors and even some of the NEST soldiers and several Autobots noticed.

Optimus was in his holoform and he had his arm wrapped, and Elita saw his arm. "What the frag happened to your arm, Optimus? Primus, can you stop trying to get yourself hurt?" Elita yelled. "This wound was from your inability to handle a knife while intoxicated by high grade," Optimus said. Elita scoffed whatever." Elita said.

Optimus was so angry, that he wanted to scream and break something, but he knew that Elita was too deep in her drunken stupor to even realize what she had done.

He knew he couldn't keep living like this, and he was determined to get out of this toxic relationship once and for all.

"Elita, we need to talk," Optimus said. "About what?" Elita scoffed as she downed her fifth high grade.

"This, your drinking problem, it's not good for you or me, or anyone on this base, and I can't focus on my missions or meetings without worrying about you hurting yourself or others and me having to apologize for your behavior," Optimus said.

Elita got pissed and she stabbed Optimus and yelled in pain and he saw the wound. "W-Why?" Optimus gasped out in pain.

"Because I only liked you for your body, for the sex," Elita said as she stomped on his wound. "ARGHNN!" Optimus screamed in pain causing more blood to spew out of his wound. Ironhide walked into his quarters and saw Optimus.

"Optimus! Ratchet, I need you to prepare the med bay, Optimus was injured badly!" Ironhide yelled into the comm as he picked up Optimus who hissed in pain. "Don't worry, kid, I got ya." Ironhide said.

Ratchet rushed into the med bay, his medkit in hand. He quickly assessed the wound and started to dress it. "Optimus, you're lucky, the wound isn't too bad, but you'll need to stay here for a while for observation. I'll do what I can to help." Ratchet said, turning to Ironhide.

"Ironhide, Elita needs to be taken away. I'm afraid she's too dangerous to be kept here any longer, given she has refused to stop drinking high grade and being violent towards other humans and Autobots." Ratchet said, his voice stern. Ironhide nodded and he saw Elita.

Ironhide saw Elita. "Optimus almost died, I should have never trusted you to date him," Ironhide said. Elita stood up and got into his face. "Look, he tried to leave me!" Elita yelled.

"Good, because all you ever do is drink, hurt Optimus and others around, you're violent, you're a total bitch, and lastly you almost fucking killed him! I've been abused by a bot like you! I won't let you hurt my adopted son!" Ironhide yelled as he punched the wall in frustration.

Ratchet came over. "Ironhide, Optimus is asking for you," Ratchet said to his husband. "N...no I can't see my son like that, not after..." Ironhide choked as he didn't want to relive the memories of how her first met his adopted son.

Ratchet held his husband. "Go see him." Ratchet said. Ironhide did.

Ratchet turned to Elita. "Elita, never come near our son again, we trusted you and this is what you do when you're drunk and don't want Optimus to leave, you hurt him, you made him extremely tired, and worried about your stupidity, you didn't even stay with him, you just left him to bleed out and die with no concern and you didn't even alert me or Ironhide!" Ratchet yelled as he walked away.

Elita got pissed and tackled Ratchet and he hit his head on the wall and he fell to the floor Ratchet felt a blade in his leg. "FRAG!" Ratchet yelled as he was stabbed in the leg.