Chapter Six;

It had been two years since Optimus and Sasha had been dating and they were happy Optimus kissed her on the cheek. "Hello, my love," Optimus said.

"Привет, дорогой," Sasha said. Optimus kissed her with his tongue and Sasha moaned and she kissed him back.

"Someone missed me," Sasha said. "We've been apart for too long and I apologize for being away, I feel as though I have been avoiding you," Optimus said.

"It's okay, honey," Sasha said as she kissed him. "We've been working hard to protect both species from extinction." Sasha continued.

Optimus nodded, his expression filled with a mix of determination and weariness. "Yes, it has been a challenging time for us. The war between the Autobots and Decepticons has taken its toll on both our worlds. But we must stay strong and keep fighting."

Sasha caressed Optimus's cheek, her eyes filled with understanding. "I know, my love. We have a responsibility to protect and preserve life, no matter the cost. But remember, we also have each other. We can find solace and strength in our love."

Optimus smiled, grateful for Sasha's unwavering support. "You're right, Sasha. Our love gives me the strength to carry on, even in the darkest of times. I am truly blessed to have you by my side."

They held each other tightly, finding comfort in their embrace. Despite the hardships they faced, their love remained a beacon of hope in their lives.

Together, they would continue to fight for the survival of their species, knowing that their love would always guide them through the toughest of battles.

Optimus saw a woman who he thought he would never see again and he recognized her. "Cease fire!" Optimus commanded. He stepped up to the femme. "M-Mother?" Optimus asked. "Optimus?" she asked as she cupped his face. "My son!" Quintessa said as she hugged him.

Ironhide and Ratchet thought that Optimus was going to get hurt but no, he was being hugged. "Ratchet, Ironhide, thank you for watching my son, and protecting him from my ex-husband; Sentinel." Quintessa said.

"Not all, Sasha helped him as well, she is the main reason why Optimus is still here and socializing," Ratchet said as he introduced Sasha. "You are my son's girlfriend?" Quintessa asked.

Sasha nodded. "Optimus, do you plan on marrying her?" Quintessa asked.

Quintessa;

Optimus looked at Sasha, his eyes filled with love and determination

Optimus looked at Sasha, his eyes filled with love and determination. "Mother, Sasha means everything to me. She has been my rock, my support, and my partner in this fight. I cannot imagine my life without her. And yes, I do plan on marrying her."

Sasha's eyes widened in surprise, but a smile slowly spread across her face. She had never expected this conversation to take such a turn, but she couldn't deny the joy that filled her heart at Optimus's words.