Chapter four;

Sasha was at the base and she noticed that Optimus was acting strange and she was curious. "Ratchet what's up with Optimus?" Sasha asked. "What do you mean?" Ratchet asked as he turned around.

"He's been possessive, and he kisses my neck right here where my pheromones are, and he's well, avoiding me which is out of character for him. He's also acting sexual, it's like he's trying to court me even though we've been dating for a year, honestly, it's kinda cute when he does that." Sasha said.

"He's in heat, and because you're a human, it will hurt because male Cybertronians are aggressive during sexual interfacing." Ratchet said as he showed her how a male Cybertronian acts during their heat.

"That explains it, so what do I do?" Sasha asked. Ratchet thought for a moment before responding. "You can either leave him alone and wait it out, or you can take part in it. It's up to you." Ratchet said.

"I want to help him, because if he's alone it'll make it harder for him resist, and I don't want him to suffer this alone, and one more question." Sasha said.

"Hmm?" Ratchet hummed as he put away his reports. "How long does a Cybertronian's heat last?" Sasha asked.

Ratchet sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "It can depend on the individual, but usually it lasts anywhere between two to four weeks." He said.

"It's important to remember that this is a natural process for Cybertronians, and it's important to not interfere unless you're asked to help." Ratchet added. Sasha nodded and left to find Optimus.

Sasha heard grunting and she saw Optimus in all his glory jerking off his spike/dick. Optimus's moans were hot. She had seen his spike/dick before...on accident and they laughed about it.

"Baby, is everything okay?" Sasha asked. "Ngh...Sasha...I...I need you." Optimus grunted. He shrunk down to be about 7'1" and he kisses her neck and his dentas and glossa trailed down her neck and Sasha moaned.

"Your...pheromones are...high...I can smell your arousal!" Optimus growled. "Before we start I want you to know that I'm a virgin." Sasha said.

Sasha gasped as he bit right over the sport on her neck that drove her crazy hard. He drew some blood but Sasha was too turned on to care.

He licked up the trail of blood and looked up at her with his deep blue eyes, filled with a mix of love and lust. "Are you sure?" he asked in a soft voice, his hands exploring her curves.

"I want this to be perfect for you." Sasha nodded, her heart pounding with anticipation. "I'm sure," she said, her voice trembling with excitement.

Optimus smiled and kissed her deeply, the warmth of his lips sending a shiver down her spine. "I'll take care of you," he murmured, his hands gently lifting her shirt.

Sasha's big boobs were exposed and they were still covered by a black lace br.

Optimus gently kneaded and kissed the top of them and he slid a hand behind her back and unclasped her bra and she moaned once she felt his glossa on her nipple and his metal thumb and finger gently pinched the other nipple making Sasha moan more.

"O...Op...Optimus!" Sasha moaned and she threw her head back. "You're breasts are beautiful." Optimus said. Sasha bared her chest to him as he continued to kiss, Lick, and suck on her boobs. Sasha subconsciously stroked Optimus's spike/dick.

Optimus moved her hand away. "Not yet." Optimus said and he pulled her jeans off with her underwear and he spread her legs and he began to kiss her thigh and moved further up to her pussy.

Sasha was overcome with pleasure, and her eyes rolled back as she moaned louder. Optimus continued to pleasure her with his tongue, and she felt the heat of his breath on her most sensitive parts.