Chapter Three

Sasha saw Optimus punching the punching bag and he punched it off of the hook. Sasha caught it. "Are you okay?" Sasha asked. Optimus sighed. "I'm fine," Optimus said.

"Optimus, I'm a very empathetic person and I watched your emotional changes, so I can tell that you're not fine," Sasha said.

"I said I'm fine!" Optimus growled and left. Optimus stood outside and he rarely smoked. "Optimus?" Sasha asked. "Sorry, I don't know you that well, and I do trust you, but I don't want to tell you my past because I worry that you would judge me and see me as weak for not keeping my deep emotions down," Optimus said.

"No, talking about it is way better than bottling up your emotions," Sasha said.

Sasha thought for a moment before continuing. "I know it's hard to trust people with your story, but I'm here for you if you ever need to talk. It's okay to feel emotions, and it's okay to show them. I'm not here to judge you. I'm here to listen."

Optimus watched as she left and he sighed and went back inside, he was in his office he was reading some reports when he saw Sasha.

"Hello, Sasha," Optimus said. "What are you doing?" Sasha asked. "Work," Optimus said. "Sounds fun." Sasha chuckled.

Optimus chuckled a little too. "Just reports?" Sasha asked. "Yes, too many Decepticons and they got a recruit by the name of Arachnid, she is deadly," Optimus said. "How does she kill?" Sasha asked.

"By poisonous acid that can leave scars just from a small cut," Optimus said. Sasha patted his shoulder. "I'll be there to help take her down along with the other Decepticons," Sasha said.

Optimus smiled at her. "It's good to have you on our side," he said. "We'll take them down, don't worry." Sasha smiled back. "I'm sure we will," she said.

She turned and left the office, Optimus went back to his work, feeling more confident that they could take on the Decepticons and their recruit.

Sasha was nervous about telling Optimus how she felt and she saw Optimus gathering his gear for a routine scouting mission with Ironhide.

"Good luck." Sasha wanted to say more but she couldn't and she left to let Optimus and Ironhide get ready for the mission.

Sasha felt her heart sink as she watched Optimus and Ironhide depart. She wished she had the courage to tell Optimus how she felt, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. As she watched them go, she silently wished their luck, knowing that she might never get another chance.

Optimus was on a mission and he was in a warehouse with Ironhide they were searching for whoever gave a distress signal and Optpimus aimed his gun in any direction. Ironhide did too.

Suddenly Optimus was tackled and he began to fight back. He was knocked out. Before he blacked out he heard Ironhide yelling his name.

"OPTIMUS! NO...GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME! KID, Get up!" Ironhide yelled for Optimus to get up. Optimus blacked out.

Ironhide and Optimus had been searching the warehouse for whoever had sent the distress signal. After a few minutes, Optimus was attacked and he began to fight back.

Ironhide saw what was happening and yelled for Optimus to get up, but before he could, Optimus was knocked out. Ironhide was left to fend off the attackers alone, and he was eventually overwhelmed.

When Optimus awoke, he found himself alone in the warehouse and Ironhide was nowhere to be found.

Optimus saw Elita. "What do you want with me?! I told you we're over!" Optimus yelled. Elita chuckled evilly. "It's not that, I wanted to make you suffer," Elita said. Optimus struggled against his restraints.