Bio

Main Character.

Name: (Y)

Gender: Male (genderless but changed to be male because June sees him as an older brother)

Age: ??? (We will go with 23)

Looks:

(Human form)

(Human form)

(True Moth Alien form)

Personality: When in public (Y) is very excitable, curious, happy-go-lucky, go with the flow, and Naive... But that is all a front. (Y) is smart, calculated, knowledgeable, and chill... Basically, he's Gremlin energy to the world, and Chill Stoner energy in private.

Likes: Animals, Reading, Iced Coffee, Tea, Biology, Gymnastics, Light, The Moon, Nature, Rain, Cooking, People like him (Artificial Humans.)

Dislikes: The Sun, June's Brother Complex, Seeing people he cares for being hurt, Being taken advantage of, Seeing people like him being hurt.

Hates: Being called a weapon, Being bossed around by bad people, People who think of themselves as higher than others.

Background: (Y) was made in a lab and sent by an alien race to start an uprising by murdering two very important people. When he made contact with the house he saw that they had a golden retriever... Seeing the dog (Y) grew a consciousness and used his power to mentally destroy the mother ship so he could pet the good bio. The next morning the two targets found a moth boy cuddling their dog and adopted him and raised him as their son.

Abilities: (Y) is made to be the perfect being. While being based on a moth he has abilities to do almost everything. Including

Changing form.

Invisibility

Flight

Absolute silence

Mind control

Size change

Electronic control

Wrist stingers

Wrist silk shooters

Mouth silk shooters

Explosive dust

Paralysis

Poison

Wall climbing

Size changing

Adaptability

Shell armour

Rapid evolution

Flexibility

Regeneration

Super speed

Mimicking voices

Mimicking appearances

Combat style: (Y) uses his agility and invisibility the most to shut down combat before it even begins. Being made to be more of an assassin and stealth asset he's mostly set up for Assassinations, fast-paced CQC, Abushes, Scouting, Dealing with enemy backlines, hostage rescue, objective capture, and bodyguard work.

Despite being more of a support type he can deal with groups of enemies with deadly precision using his wrist stingers as short swords and destroying enemy hoards with ease.

Sibling

Name: June Rand

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Looks:

Personality: June is hot-headed, easily annoyed, and into (Y) a bit too much

Personality: June is hot-headed, easily annoyed, and into (Y) a bit too much. Constantly clinging to him and trying to get him to see her as a lady.

Likes: (Y), food, music, games, anime, YouTube, animals, reading, spending time with (Y), trying to tease (Y)/

Dislikes: (Y) ignoring her advances, seeing (Y) protecting other girls, seeing (Y) fight. Pickles, authority.

Hates: not being around (Y), the sun, summer.

Backstory: June was a bit scared of (Y) when he first entered her life but over time started to like him. He listened to her problems, comforted her when she was having a bad day, and all in all just cared for her. Due to his personality, and him caring for her, she eventually developed a crush on him now she tries to get (Y) to see her as something more than a sibling.

Fight style: June doesn't fight much but when she does she's a brawler and doesn't play by the rules. Thanks to (Y) for training her with multiple different firearms she's able to pick up a gun and destroy any enemy with extreme prejudice.