2 - (Y) Adopts AI

The first wave of thugs were cleared out in record time thanks to the Siblings.

The four Kivotos girls finally shake off their shock when June and (Y) start looting the unconscious thugs.

June: "These girls can take a beating."

(Y): "Status conditions work well. It takes a bit longer than normal but it still affects them."

June: "So stronger CC."

(Y): "Yep. How many grenades do you have?"

June: "Seven. Think that would be enough for the tank?"

(Y): "I can target the weak points directly if you cover me."

June: "Easy enough. Got any extra ammo?"

(Y): "Plenty for you. For me? Not much but I'll manage."

The duo starts exchanging their loot as Yuuka walks up to them.

Yuuka: "That was dangerous! One stray bullet and you're both dead!"

June: "For me yes, for him, no."

(Y): "This place is pretty high tech I'm sure we can find a way to protect you."

June: "UberCharged Junebug!"

(Y):  "I still remember you're reaction to being kicked because you were too good."

June: "They ran at me like headless chickens and didn't expect me to gun them down?! That's a skill issue, not a me issue."

The duo laugh much to Yuuka's confusion.

Chinatsu: "Mr. (Y), how did you manage to grow an extra pair of arms? Not to mention your speed and flexibility are unnatural."

(Y): "Don't worry about it."

June: "He's just the goat. Not our problem you cannot perceive my brother's sexiness."

(Y): "June you gotta stop with the flirting if you call me your brother... That's just weird."

June: "Not my fault you're hot, caring, and the best guy out there!"

(Y): "It's your fault for finding me attractive, though."

June: "SHUT UP!"

Rin: "You two are very capable."

(Y): "Don't say that to anyone."

Yuuka: "What? Why? Isn't it good for people to know not to mess with you?"

June: "That's boring!"

Hasumi: "Excuse me?"

(Y): "It's more fun to be in the action. Plus being underestimated means it's easier for an opponent to slip up and to capitalize on that slip up."

June: "I just like bashing heads in."

(Y): "This reminds me of how we both play spy."

June: "Your playstyle is boring! You use cloak and dagger!"

(Y): "Okay, dead ringer."

Chinatsu: "What does that even mean?"

(Y): "It means she plays aggressively and I play passively. Aka, she is a brawler I'm an assassin."

The 4 girls continue to look at (Y) confused which causes the man to sigh.

(Y): "Don't worry about it... Let's just keep moving..."

June: "If we can't play Team Fortress 2 here I will commit several war crimes..."

(Y): "You better bet your ass ill get us to play TF2!"