Halloween Special! Part 1

This takes place after part 2 and before part 3.

Also, this chapter will be short. The second part will be released on Halloween day.

Also, Also, there are some spoilers for a cute dynamic that will be a major part in this story.

June was currently sitting at the front desk of Schale HQ bored out of her mind.

(Y) and Arona left a note when she woke up saying that they were going to be out for the day. Why? Because it's almost Halloween. June loved Halloween, but (Y)? For (Y) it was like Christmas. He would always get excited and go all out. And now for their first Halloween in Kivotos she wouldn't be surprised if he went even further beyond.

As to spite her a voice that June despised called out to her.

Kayoko: "Good morning, June-Sensei. Is (Y) around?"

Her rival for (Y)'s heart Kayoko appears.

June: "No. He's out..."

Kayoko: "Oh. Very well. I'll try and call him."

June could feel anger boil through her body as Kayoko called her brother. But he wouldn't pick up! (Y) was Halloween shopping! He never picks up when Halloween shopping.

(Y): "Kayoko? Do you need something?"

June: "WHAT!?

(Y): "Oh you're at Schale!"

Kayoko: "Yeah. I came to visit but June said you were out."

(Y): "I'm Halloween shopping. The best time of year is here and I'm going all out!"

Arona: "(Y)! I have the best idea for a costume!"

(Y): "...Arona you're a genius!"

Arona: "Hehe! I'm a genius!"

(Y): "I'll talk to you later Kayoko. Bye."

Kayoko: "Guess I'll have to find a costume too huh? I'll talk to you later (Y)."

Kayoko ended the call as June looked at her with shock and anger.

Kayoko: "I'll see you later June."

Kayoko walks out of Schale with a soft smile.

June: "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Timeskip brought to you by the Chibi Synthetic Syndicit ( (Y), Arona, and Aris ) making their costumes together.

(Y), Arona and Aris were walking towards their secret hideout together. (Y) was holding Arona's left hand and Aris holding her right. Two giant bags full of different materials were held by (Y) and Aris.

The group just bought their costume materials, and we're ready to make the best costumes Kivotos has ever seen!

The renovated warehouse that (Y) bought for them and made into a house was in view.

Aris: "(Y) How long do we have today?"

(Y): "We can go till sundown if I'm lucky."

Arona: "June should be fine on her own."

(Y): "True. Anyways let's hurry up! I'll show you how to make the best costumes!"

(Y) opens the side door to the warehouse and turns on the lights.

The warehouse itself looks like a modern house on the inside. The living room was the first thing seen a futon being rolled out and made into a nice bed. A giant TV with a switch and PlayStation connected to it.

The whole thing just looked like a cozy area where three nonhuman people hang out and care for each other.

Aris and Arona smile as they run into their rooms to get changed into something comfortable. (Y) places down the supplies they got together and heads then heads to his room to change.

Putting on an oversized hoodie, pajama pants, and slippers he walks out and starts to set up everything.

Arona runs out and tackles (Y) into a hug with a smile.

She wore a tank top and shorts under one of (Y)'s hoodies that was double her size.

Aris follows out with a smile soon after. Wearing one of (Y)'s hoodies over a pair of black leggings.

(Y): "Okay so we decided on our theme. We're going to be Ghost-type Pokemon, correct?"

Arona: "Yep!"

(Y): "Okay. Aris is as Gourgeist, Arona is Litwick, and that leaves me as Mimikyu."

Aris: "Yep! Our goal is to make humanoid ghost-type Pokemon costumes!"

(Y): "Okay let's start with sketching!"

The group lay down on the floor and started to draw out their costumes.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Kayoko leaning her head on Chibi (Y)'s shoulder as they sing Blossom by Porter Robinson together.

It was dark out when (Y), Aris, and Arona returned to Schale. June only noticed them when she went for a midnight snack.

The three were passed out on the couch together. Aris sat to (Y)'s right leaning her head on (Y)'s shoulder. (Y)'s head rested on top of Aris's, Arona was asleep snuggled between the two her head resting on (Y)'s chest... A blanket was haphazardly thrown over the three. All of them wore matching hoodies as they snuggled into each other.

June wanted to be jealous of how close they were... But she couldn't be angry. These three were all not human. They were all so different yet found love with each other. All June could do was kiss (Y)'s forehead.

June: "I know I can't solely love you no matter how much I try. I can't keep you to myself... I love you, (Y)."

June smiles softly as she turns out the lights in the living room. Letting the three sleep.