1 - America 2.0

Images... No memories passed through the minds of the two people as they fell through time and space.

One tall boy with a deadpan expression and the other a girl who hugged the boy like a scared cat.

(Y): "June calm down. This is hardly the weirdest thing you've seen."

June: "WHAT'S WEIRDER THE FALLING THROUGH SPACE?!"

(Y): "Don't you remember that time mom chased dad across the city with a Mad Max golf cart she spawned from nowhere because he fell asleep when mom wanted to have sex? Or that time you tried to make me jealous by claiming you got a boyfriend only for Dad to fly an F-16 into a random kid's house?"

June: "...Okay fair! But still, how are you so calm about this?!"

(Y) shrugs before a bright light blinds the two.

After shaking the light from his eyes (Y) looks to see an injured girl all blooded. She had white hair and had an assault rifle by her side.

???: "Oh my. I didn't expect to see two of you."

June who was cursing up a storm next to (Y) while trying to get her sight back finally looks at the girl, a little pissed.

June: "What the fuck?!"

(Y) looks the girl up and down. Noting everything about her... Hair color, eye color, every injury, and how bad said injury was. Nothing escaped his analytical eye.

(Y): "I'm surprised you're still alive."

The two girls look over to (Y).

(Y): "Your're injury's are enough to make any human die 10 times over... Yet here you are sitting and having a conversation with us. I take it you're the reason we are here?"

The mysterious girl giggled at (Y)

???: "They were right. You are smart. I guess I no longer have to worry about the students of Kivotos. I have a favor to ask both of you."

June: "Wait. Why would we accept anything you say? We don't even know you!"

???: "Please."

(Y): "June, let her ask."

June looks at her brother, before sighing.

June: "Fine... What's your favor?"

???: "Please look after the students of Kivotos. I'm running out of time and cannot explain everything... Just please remember this "We thirst for the seven wailings, We bear the known of Jericho" it's very important for what comes next... Please don't make the mistake I did. If they trust you... Then I trust you as well."

All that could be said after that was June saying "Wait!"

Before the sibling's vision once again, faded.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi June glaring at a Chibi Arisu who was sitting in Chibi (Y)'s lap as they played Minecraft Split Screen

???: "Sensei... Sensei..."

A female voice called out as (Y)'s vision returned to him.

As (Y)'s eyes flutter open he comes face-to-face with a tall woman. She had long black hair with a blue undertone, blue eyes, and elf ears.

When he woke up his sharp analytical eyes instantly turned to playful and naive.

(Y): "Oh! Hey. One second! Let me wake my sister."

(Y) turns around and scans the room for his sister. Finding her asleep on another chair. He gains a mischievous grin before sneaking up behind her and whispering something into her ear.