Chapter 1 - Twisted Wonderland

FLUTTERING your eyes open, you were met with a bisque-cream colored roof

'What the heck? Where am I?'

You tried to sit up but you couldn't. You slightly tilted your head to the side and saw that you were in a crib.

'Wait... a crib?'

You lifted your hand to touch it but your eyes widened when you saw how small your hands are.

Just what the hell is happening? Aren't you dead?

You looked around the room and noticed how fancy it was. There were fancy-looking carpets, fancy chandeliers and the walls even looked so fancy and rich!

You caught sight of a vanity and a mirror as you saw your reflection in it.

But it wasn't your teenage self.

It was a small, cute baby version of yourself!

Your eyes widened in shock. [H/c] hair, [E/c] eyes, [S/c] skin..

That was definitely you. Were you always this cute as a baby?

'Did.. I get reborn...?'

You broke out of your thoughts when you heard a door open. Glancing at the door, you saw a beautiful woman coming inside.

She was a rather short, slender and fair skinned woman. She has wavy, ebony black hair with blonde highlights at the ends that's styled in a fancy chignon bun. Her eyes were a gorgeous, navy blue color that shined like jewels. She also wore a long, red off-shoulder dress with multiple jewelries complimenting her. She seemed to be in her early twenties.

'So pretty...'

Was the first thought that came up when you caught sight of the breathtaking lady. She was absolutely drop-dead gorgeous.

As the woman entered the room you were in, her eyes held adoration as she gazed at you and smiled softly.

The woman walked towards you. When she was standing close, she lifted her hand and softly caressed your face with her fingers.

"Hello, my dear angel." She muttered softly.

Your eyes widened slightly. You felt slight comfort and warmth by her touch and the calmness by her voice.

The woman removed her fingers from your face as she gently lifted you up by your armpits and held you in her arms and sat down on a fancy chair and gently cradled you.