Chapter 5 - Making Sweets

AFTER that day, Kalim would often visit the Amory's mansion to see you

Sometimes he would invite you over to his estate and you two would play for hours and spend lots of time together.

You thought that Kalim just liked to play with you because since you developed your magic, you could do more fun things

But in reality, Kalim absolutely adored you and loved spending time with you. He always feels warmth and happiness whenever he's near you.

And in multiple occasions, he is quite clingy.

And now, you are at his house in the garden, drawing with him.

"[N/n]-chan, look!"

You shifted your attention from your drawing to Kalim.

He was holding up his own drawing. In the drawing was —whom you assumed— you standing behind Kalim while he was shielding you from a huge monster that was trying to attack you.

As you saw his drawing you giggled. "It's really pretty, Kalim-san."

Kalim hummed with a small blush on his cheeks. "I know right!?" He suddenly leaned closer as his face was close to yours. "When I get my magic and grow older, I will protect you from any danger! I will be your prince!" He exclaimed happily.

You clapped your hands together and smiled. "That's so kind, Kalim! I'm sure you will get an amazing power!"

"If you say that, then it'll definitely happen!"

Kalim suddenly perked up as he remembered something and stood up. He grabbed your hand and made you stand up too.

"I wanna show you something! Come on!" He began dragging you.

You sighed. He is so energetic and innocent. But you found it cute.

'If I show [N/n]-chan this, she will think that I am cool and she will see me as her prince and when we are older, she will be my princess! Wah, I wanna grow up quickly!' Kalim fantasized happily as pink coated his cheeks.

Kalim stopped in front of a huge door, making you tilt your head in confusion.

"Kalim-san, wh-"

"Shh!" He placed a finger on his mouth. "Mama will scold me if she finds out that I'm doing this so don't tell anyone about this. I trust you, [N/n]-chan!" He whisper-yelled with a bright smile.

You stared in confusion before giving an awkward smile. "I see.. alright.." You murmured.

Kalim looked left and right in the hallways before pulling out a key and unlocking the doors as he gently opened them. He grabbed your hand again and pulled you inside and closed the door from behind.

He turned on the lights and your jaw dropped.

There were many golden treasures, jewelries, coins, diamonds and crowns. It almost looked like the room where Kalim showed Yuu and Grim around Scarabia. Except this room is much more large and filled with more treasures.