Chapter 15 - Troubled

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

KALIM was over the moon.

He heard from one of his attendees the best news he could ever hear.

And now he was hopping through the hallways with a goofy smile on his face. Servants and attendees stared, puzzled by his sudden behavior.

It was known that Kalim is always happy, but not this happy that it looks like he's on cloud nine.

Kalim happily opened the room to the living room where his parents and younger siblings were.

Kalim grinned brightly. "Mom! Dad!" He ran over to them and tackled them to the floor as he literally jumped on them.

Lucy and Tobias were baffled. Yes, they were glad to see their son happy, but they can't help but wonder why.

Lucy picked the ruby-eyed male up and kissed his cheek. "What's with the sudden energy, my dear?"

Kalim giggled and hugged his mother's neck. "Thank you, mom! Thank you, dad!"

Tobias laughed in realization and patted his head. "I think I know what's going on! It's about me sending Matteo a marriage proposal letter to him for little [Y/n]. Am I right?"

Kalim nodded energetically. "I'm so happy!" He placed his hands on his cheeks and blushed like a teenage girl in love. "I really, really, REALLY love [N/n]!" He opened his arms widely, showing his love for you. "She is so pretty, cute, kind, loving, funny, and she's -" He rambled on and on about you.

Tobias and Lucy chuckled. [Y/n] is a good choice for him, indeed.

Unbeknownst to them, a certain brown-haired boy was standing behind the door and heard everything they said.

Kalim got everything he ever wanted. It was always about him.

And now that Jamil found someone he can treasure and love himself, Kalim takes her away from him too?

He clenched his fists tightly and gritted his teeth.

The thought of you getting engaged and married to Kalim made him feel enraged.

He loves you. You are the only one he will accept as his friend. His family loved you.

Why the hell does Kalim have to get I  his way all the time?

You are supposed to be his.

With a bitter and sick feeling, he left to go to his room.

"Gah... This is so not cool.." An eight-year-old firey-haired child muttered to himself as he buried his face into his pillow.

Idia is never the type to willingly speak to someone first.

He can barely walk around in public without sweating or feeling uneasy.

And now his parents send the ULTIMATE Matteo Amory a marriage proposal letter for his daughter!?

Idia did look up to Matteo Amory and is the only one he liked to be around, other than Ortho and his parents.

Matteo is cool to him. But what about his daughter?

What if she finds him weird? What if she tells her father all the negative things about him? What if Matteo finds him weird, too?

What if, what if, what if, what if...

Pulling the covers over his head, he sighed.

"I hate people."