More lore~~

Groaning as she woke, she tossed on a black tanktop and black boy shorts, with a shortend white towel around her neck. Her tall and muscled body was noticeable as she headed toward the living room to see who was all awake. Or if any. She finally left her room, and she saw Luz and Amity on the couch downstairs. They looked, depressed..? Well, at least Amity did, Luz had that look ever since Belos. So Lucia did what a big sister would do. She went to Luz and asked what was wrong. Luz looked at her, trembling. She started speaking at such a fast pace that not even Amity could understand her. Finally, taking a breath, she looked at Lucia and recalled what had happened that night.

Luz and Amity crouched against the wall, near Luca's room. Both listen closely, "That's Hunter." they heard Luca rambling about the shirt Luz made a while back. Luz began to grimace as she heard 'vee' and 'kidnapped'. Luz didn't like to think about that. Amity heald Luz in her arms, noticing her discomfort. She used not only her touch but also her soft whispers to comfort her, Luz smiled at Amity, she didn't deserve her at all. Luca began to talk further about Vee, Amber just sat there and listened to the entire thing. Luz shook and looked as she were holding back sobs, Amity wiped her slight tears and kissed her, both listened to the rest.

Hearing Amber talk about 'saving' Vee.... But, how could you, when we don't even know where she went? Luz couldn't take anymore, so Amity grabbed Luz and they went back to her room. Luz sobbed quietly as Amity tried her best to comfort her, clearly struggling. Luz just thanked her, sometimes apologizing when Amity knew Luz did nothing wrong.

Lucia's eyes were wide, her mouth slightly agape. She hugged Luz, picking her up in a swift motion and cuddling her. "Thanks Luci.." Lucia nodded and just rubbed her head, messing her hair up. Luz didn't mind though, her state of mind was terrible already anyways. Why care now?? Amity was standing there, watching everything unfold. She just stood there, silent, slightly awkward if she's being honest.. Then Lucia jumps, Amelia tapped her shoulder and Lucia almost let out a screech! Amelia giggled at Lucia's fizzled reaction. "You scary bitch!!" Lucia growled. Amelia bit her lip st the tone, letting the events of last night pop into her head then fading as she went to smack Lucia and ask Luz what had happend till Lucia budged in and summed it up for the most part.

Amelia rolled her eyes at her girlfriend. She just pat Luz and tried to remind her about how Halloween was coming. Luz cheered up a bit and asked to go get pumpkins, Amelia nodded. Everyone got dressed and ran to the car, once everyone settled in, Lucia started the car.

Finally at the pumpkin patch, they went looking for some good big pumpkins. Luz and Amity spent the whole ride discussing what they wanted to carve, they agreed on Azura and Hecate kissing, Luz would make Hecate's part, Amity vise-Versa. When the two pumpkins next to eachother, it would look like they were kissing just like from the most recent book. Luz squealed in excitement at that, Lucia just chuckled as Amelia teased Amity for blushing and going full red. Amity shoved Amelia's hand away from fuzzing her hair. "Amy!! Quit!" She hissed. "Make her knock it off Luci! She's your girlfriend anyways!!" Luz growled. Lucia rolled her eyes. "You face her, I don't dare to mess with her, I am not getting my beanie or hair burnt." Lucia glared at Luz, as well as Amelia.

"Knock it off Ams." Amelia spoke softly, as she noticed Amity gripping Luz's hand harder than she needed to. Luz sighed, thanking Amelia silently. So they went back to searching for pumpkins, Luz found her's first. She struggled hard to carry it, so Lucia grabbed it and heald it then picked her's up, Amelia and Amity found there's shortly afterwards, close to the same time. Lucia heald her's, Luz's, Amitys, and Lucia's wad obviously the biggest, Luz 2nd biggest, Amelia 3rd, and Amity's..smallest. Amity did not seem to care though, they payed and went to the car. Lucia put all of the pumpkins in then everyone gathered in, as Lucia drove she got a weird feeling. As if someone were watching her, she looked to the left to see, and she thought she seen Vee, she slowed the car. She pointed, and Luz could tell, Vee. Lucia and Luz dashed out of the car, running full speed. Till they seen a firearm and heard a gun shot.

Quickly they jumped back, terrified. Lucia quickly grabbed Luz, throwing her onto her back. Luz squeaked, she kept close eye on the abuser, or kidnapper (?). As Lucia tried her best to get the gun out of the ...uh..(?)'s hands. Lucia finally flung it backwards, hitting Amelia's leg, it thudding onto her boot. She grabs it and points it at the...person. Amity quickly runs to the one the Noceda siblings called 'Vee'. She frantically leaps in front of her, asking her name, if she was okay. Vee stutters then just hugs Amity tightly, tears starting to pour. Amity looks over to see that Lucia and Amelia both let the (?) run off. They tried to catch them but failed. So.. They all sprint to the car in a fast pace, Luz and Lucia hugging Vee tightly. At least, they think it's her, basing off the reaction and how similar they look they based it to be.

*

Finally everyone arrived home. At last they could help Vee out, they quickly treated her injury, she had them everywhere, her back, her abdomen, her face and nose. Lucia chuckled at how Vee and her had matching nose marks now. But she cleaned it up, it looked like some of her marks and bruises would scar. They fed her then she fell asleep on the couch. Luca carried her to bed, Luca carried her to bed, remarking the entire convo she had with Amber, and than with Vee when she seen her home. Everyone practically exploded at the news, Camila hasn't even been told yet. Lucia dibbed on telling her. Luz sobbed knowing Vee was home. She balled on her bed, Amity comforted her. They hoped they could get the truth of what happend out of Vee. And just who that, horrible person was..