pt.18

[ I Can Help ]

The sound of a running shower reverberated in an otherwise dark house, a tiny, substandard place that fit in with several others that appeared almost identical to it. As a striking young man stood beneath the water, washing himself thoroughly to remove the day's events from his skin, the cracked concrete and decaying wood creaked.

Bubbles and soapsuds covered Daniel's wet hair as well as his slim, milky white torso as he closed his eyes to avoid watching himself scrubbing the area below his waist. Every time something touched him down there, he was reminded of Samuel's perverse fingers and warmth, leading to a climax that left him shaking on the floor.

Daniel had spent several long minutes in the toilet removing evidence from the walls and floor by throwing buckets of water upon the splatter of white that was the result of his pleasure. He even washed the floor using the cleaning supplies he discovered left behind in one of the stalls since he didn't want anyone to step on his disgusting fluid. He had wiped his body clean from his own cum using tissue by the time he returned to class, and all he wanted to do was take the longest nap ever.

Daniel was quite excited about cleaning his skin until it flushed a pale crimson colour to perhaps erase the lewd images from his mind and body now that he was home. Fortunately, Daniel was able to move on from it a little later after repeatedly lathering himself in soap.

"That fucking scum," he mumbled as he nestled himself into his matress, ready to finish the headache inducing and humiliating day. "I'll break his hand the next time he comes close to me, I swear…"

Daniel closed his eyes and slowly exhaled all of the frustration he had been keeping in during his time dealing with Samuel and the lack of studying at school. He had no idea why, but several of the female teachers had refused to come to class since Samuel had been visiting the Fashion Department. He must be bullying them or something, fucking thrash. 

This inadequacy led to him having his already lower than average grades drop even faster, and Daniel has no idea how to solve it.

Thankfully, Samuel will not be going to their department for the next several weeks since he stated that his department has something major planned for the festival and their plan is of the utmost importance. Samuel also cursed some guy called Eugene under his breath in the midst of him cryptically explaining about it.

"I'd love to stay with you, beautiful, but sadly, there's something more important on my schedule," Daniel remembered Samuel saying as he strolled out of the Fashion Department with that annoying smile of his. When Zack saw the man execute an awful 'the cool guy is leaving' pose at the door, he flipped Samuel the middle finger, and Daniel gave Samuel his ugliest grimace to convey his similar dislike.

The night passed smoothly, and the Yongsan District drifted silently to sleep before simultaneously waking up to begin its more covert nighttime activity. 

A short man with glasses fidgeted anxiously as he strolled along the dark, grimy, tiny lane in the red light district, clutching his empty wallet. Jiho's phone continued to ping every second, alerting him of the app he had been investing in for the previous month in the space filled with the residual stink of pee, alcohol, and puke.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Coming to school knowing you won't get bothered for a while is another kind of relaxing. Daniel felt a lot freer today, as if a kind of stress had been released from within him as he sauntered his way towards the Fashion Department with his three henchmen hovering around him, buzzing around as they corrected his messes just like they always did.