Chapter 15

Ruhi groaned in pain as she stirred in her sleep. She felt her limbs getting cold and lifeless as she came into her senses. After a few seconds she realised her position as she opened her eyes.

She slept on the cold tiled floor of the room. Her whole body was aching.

After having a fight with Yudhishthir last night she cried a lot and fell asleep on the floor. That's what she remembered.

She slowly sat down and looked at the room. Yudhishthir was not there. She was alone.

Then she felt little stickiness in her legs and when she looked down she sighed in annoyance.

There was blood.

It meant periods. That's why her mood swings were on top yesterday.

She slowly tried to stand up but a sudden cramp hit her lower abdomen making her sit on the floor again and she hold her stomach tightly. The pain was unbearable.

Tears came out of her eyes and she didn't stop them this time. She slowly stood up while holding her stomach and walked towards the closet.

Taking out the clothes from her bag, she started searching for pads and then remembered that she was not carrying them with her.

Leaving her clothes behind in the closet she lifelessly walked inside the washroom and closed the door and sat down on the floor with her head between her legs and cried her heart out.

Sleep ?

It was away from his eyes. Yudhishthir spent his whole night in a park leaving Ruhi alone in the penthouse. Thinking about all the possibilities and outcomes of situations he was stuck in.

The cold chilling weather of London was not affecting him. He sat on the bench with a long sleeves T shirt and trousers on his body.

He switched on his phone and a message flashed on his screen,

"Welcome to London dear. I am also here. Hope we will meet soon.
-Livanna 'Cruz'."

This lady was mad. That's what he thought and deleted her message before blocking her again.

She messaged him with different numbers and he blocked her.

He stood up and walked towards his building. He entered inside his penthouse and it was silent and the storm was about to reach soon.

He walked inside his room and saw it empty. But when he walked further and the blood present on the floor caught his attention.

A sudden rush panic made its way through his nerves and he rushed inside the closet in search of Ruhi.

But she was not there.

He heard sniffling sounds and he turned towards the washroom's door. He banged the door but Ruhi didn't open it.

"Ruhi." He called her out and knocked on the door again. But still he got no reply.

"Ruhi open the door." This time he ordered in a firm voice and waited for her to respond.

After a few minutes the door opened and Ruhi stood in front of him. Her hair disheveled and red eyes with dark circles under them. Her cheeks were wet because of tears and her state was not good.

Yudhishthir's eyes travelled down and he saw blood on her brown leggings.

"What do you want now? Aren't you happy to see me like this." She chuckled bitterly.

"Periods?" He asked and ignored her previous comment.

"Any work?"

"Ruhi." He said in a stern voice and continued," Do you need anything ?"