Chapter 50

Here's the update. You guys don't comment. I want to read your comments. Don't forget to comment.

Y U D H I S H T H I R

"Where is Ruhi?" Mom asked me as I stepped inside the hospital room where Suryadeep was kept under observation. I glanced at Suryadeep who was looking at me and then at Ishani, who was ignoring me.

"She was sleeping soundly that's why I didn't bother to wake her up." I answered her and she nodded. I again looked at Suryadeep. I wanted to talk to him but not in front of anyone. I signalled him to send Ishani and mom outside the room and he nodded.

"Mom, Ishani can you please go out. I need to have some conversation with Yudhishthir." I swear I would have punched his face if he wasn't injured. Mom gave me a questioning gaze before leaving the room and Ishani as usual ignored me.

I sat beside him and asked ," How are you feeling?"

"My head is feeling heavy but better from before ." I gave him a nod and continued," What happened and who did you meet?" Suryadeep sighed and chuckled a bit.

"I went to meet someone who is behind our family."

"Who?"

"I don't know his name." Suryadeep answered me back and I rolled my eyes. He went to meet someone he didn't know. I controlled the urge to slam his head on the wall.

"Then why did you go there to meet him?" I asked him,this time my tone was a little harsh. He wanted to become CEO when he lacked simple understanding capacity. Suryadeep went silent after hearing my question and I glared at him before saying," You know you went to meet not only mine but everyone's greatest enemy, who is back to take his revenge and kill Ruhi."

Suryadeep's eyes widened and he slowly answered," Actually that person was in touch with me for a long time on social media. He said that he was my well wisher and wanted to show me my true value. At first I ignored him but one day he sent me a video in which you, dad and Shyam uncle were sitting and discussing how you want me to lose my identity and take control over everything after brainwashing me. This angered me and at that point even Ishani had started to coax me to join the company. Rest you know what happened."

"Wow!" I couldn't react in any other way.

"The video was deleted from my phone and I wanted it back but he was not ready to share it with me. I had an argument with him more than five times and he finally agreed to share it but in one case. He wanted me to hand him over an amount of ten crores and gave me the location of the motel. When I met him there, his face was covered and I don't know what happened next."

"Brainless idiot." I snarled at him and continued ," That video was fake you mentally retarded person. I never had any conversation on this topic with Shyam uncle and dad together and I swear if you would have been alright at this point I would have smashed your head on the floor." After cursing him and roaring at him I left the hospital.

"Thank god." Alex breathed and handed me Ishani's last week's call records. For the past three months I have been checking her call records weekly but her call records aren't suspicious. She was in touch with her friends, siblings and parents only.

"See this man has covered his head with something." Alex pointed as we watched CCTV footage," Then how could you recognise it's Ramnesh Singhania?"

I smirked and zoomed in the video and told him," Can you see something unusual in the picture?" Alex shook his head and I sighed. " Look keenly at the shadow of the person " He nodded and for the next two minutes he scrutinized the shadow and his eyes widened," He is not having ears."