11. My Mate

Imagine him with a pup of our own! He is so caring with his sister

Imagine him with a pup of our own! He is so caring with his sister. I mush. Cryilla gets into her theatrics within our mind.

I have to admit seeing how gentle he is with his younger sister has me amazed. Never would have thought such a large and powerful wolf could be so gentle as he was with Callie. You can see the sibling love they have for each other just as Magnolia and I have for each other even at their age differences.

My eyes tear away from Seth's wolf form chasing Callie around as he is purposely going slow just for her to win too. I see all the others around the overly large and cleared space free from trees that circle around.

"So this is the clearing everyone is able to gather in that Lance and I thought up and had opened just for everyone to gather. There is another clearing but it is for the training only now. This is a place the children can come to play safety while there is always some adults out here even in the winter times now if they are not at the daycare." Luna Fayla explains as we end the tour.

"How is everyone within the pack placed if you don't mind me asking?" Magnolia looks to Luna Fayla.

"Not at all. Within in this pack everyone gets to have a trial period within starting something and seeing if it is a fit for them just like a normal job in the human world. The only area that is strict is the warriors as there is a trial period to see if your able to be a warrior and then of course can hold up to what is expected. Just as long as you are able to pitch in and help somewhere within the pack is all that we ask a member to do, if there is something a member wants to do then we are willing to help them build a business or such but you come to see our pack here has just about everything one could think of." Luna Fayla smiles.

Magnolia smiles and I can tell how at peace she feels here. Not that I blame her just from the tour alone if it wasn't for having a mate here within this pack, I wouldn't want to leave to go anywhere else.

"Is there any more questions?" Luna Fayla smiles to us.

"I don't have any, but I would like to thank you for the tour." Magnolia smiles.

"Of course, if either of you should need anything I am here." Luna Fayla smiles.

"Aren't we expected to go back to our rooms?" I ask as she goes to simply walk away.

"You're not a prison Raine." Luna Fayla turns to me. "If you wish to be in your room than it is an option you choose otherwise we would be pleased if you join us around here. Guards are around as normal anyways and one will be on the floor when in the room otherwise there are many eyes during the day not needed to worry. You're free to help out or look around, just like I mentioned before please not the training grounds during the hours there are classes going." She smiles and waves before leaving us to join her daughter who she catches as she runs by and away from Seth's wolf form.

I watch them for a few minutes laughing and it warms my heart to see. A little pang goes through as I wonder if I ever had that with my mom but something just feels like I never did.

"I may see if they need help in the kitchen." Magnolia thinks aloud.

"You always did like the thought of cooking." I add to her thoughts.

"True. Plus on our way down I seen them making dinner." Magnolia smiles a little. "That is if you're okay?"

"I am fine. Go, shoo." I smile and push her towards the pack house.

She laughs and takes off. I turn back around.

I take in a lung full of the clean air. Everything is so peaceful and serene here. It feels like something I have never felt before. 

It is home. Just imagine how it will be with mate if it already feels like this now. Cryilla sighs, dreamly.

My feet lead me to the clearing and I watch off to the side as some very young pups toddle around as some adults sit on the ground with them. Teens play with younger ones by an area that holds what looks like a massive jungle gym. Men and woman stand around talking in various places as some fleet from group to group.

"Hello." A voice sends chills through my body, it isn't overly deep but just right.

I turn and see Seth standing behind me a little over arms reach from me.

"I didn't mean to startle you." He frowns lightly.

"You didn't startle me." I reply as my voice comes out light and seem to be carried with the light breeze. "I should properly introduce myself to the future Beta, my name is Raine. It is nice to properly meet you future Beta Seth."

He smiles softly. "Well it is nice to properly meet you Raine. Please call me Seth."

It is my turn to smile lightly as my cheeks heat up. "I am sorry if I hurt your feelings before. So much has happened I just get a little nervous of everything."

He places his hands in his pockets and tilts his head. "Everyone gets scared or nervous over something in their lifetime. Unless they are straight up psychopaths."

I can't help but laugh. "Yes, you would be right."

He smiles wide with my laughter. "Would you like to accompany me on a walk?"

"You don't have other matters to tend too? I don't want to take you from anything."

He shakes his head. "No, there is nothing else more pressing than getting to know my mate."

A shiver runs down my spine. "I would like to go for a walk."

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

How is everyone enjoying so far?

Could this be the start for Seth and Raine?