26. Kiss Her Tenderly

Loving the way my life has been going and the excitement of finding our house together we got everything here within two hours time, also thanks to the help Uncle Levo gave by using his truck to get us a bed

Loving the way my life has been going and the excitement of finding our house together we got everything here within two hours time, also thanks to the help Uncle Levo gave by using his truck to get us a bed. I put money in within a the first hour.

"I am all ears as I am glad your telling me."

"Like said before there is nothing I would hide." I smile softly at Raine.

With things calm now it is the best time to tell her what Lance, Valin, Uncle Levo and I spoke about this evening after lunch time would have been.

"There is a tracker wanting to go."

"Just one?" She looks at me with a frown.

"Well thing is there is also a volunteer."

"Okay?" She drags out the word, confusion clear in her voice and eyes.

"Love, I volunteered to go."

"What!" She gets up from the bed and spins to look at me. "Why would you volunteer to go out there and into Lunar Goddess knows what?"

"Because you are my mate and I promised I would protect you with everything I got. By me going there is a easier link back to Lance and Valin as where the trackers being so far out would need phones because the pack link isn't strong so far away unless it is high rank wolves."

She holds her breath and tries to breath slowly. "I know you said you would protect but this is dangerous."

"We don't know that though, Love. Besides, there is nothing to be engaged in or with we are to go in scope the place out see what we may be able to figure out and then come straight back. Nothing should take longer than four days time."

Her mouth falls open and then closes as she sighs. "I really don't like it but I understand too."

I stand up and pull her into my arms. "I am glad you're so understanding, we were all nervous about it so I actually got the map drawn out by Magnolia. She knew of it before you since she brought our lunch and heard."

She snorts and rolls her eyes. "Magnolia has always been good with poker facing things and not telling me if she is worried it would upsest me."

"Yeah, but I think it earned me even more points with looking good in her eyes by doing this." I smirk.

Raine laughs lightly. "Like you need anymore points because she hasn't said one bad thing about you. Heck, I hadn't found a single flaw."

"Other than my feet after training."

"Lunar Goddess help me Seth, you have the worst smelling feet after training if you wear shoes." She shakes her head with a laugh and I join her. "When do you leave out?"

"Tomorrow night. We are going to use night as our cover to run there in wolf form. From there we will shift and see what we can do."

"How will you mask your scent though?"