My Golden Faucet

It was around 10 in the morning. I was completing my thesis when a Rolls-Royce stopped at my home entrance. I peeped out of my window, still sitting on my table. I got up and got my earphones out and saw a man finely dressed in a business suit rushing in.

I was curious about what was going on downstairs and who the man was, and why he came. But I saw my laptop, the last research graph was still incomplete and after that my thesis was over, so I sat back and put my earphones. My door was already locked and I did my work with my favourite playlist going on alongside.

Once I was done with the final touch-up, in around ten minutes I stepped downstairs. My mother and my aunt were talking to a stranger, the man in the business suit, I suppose, and my sister was in the kitchen, which was something really surprising.

I was so shocked by the scene when I had a glance from the middle of our staircase. This business suite man was young and honestly handsome. He got a defined jawline, a side-part business haircut, brown eyes and a good stature. He almost gave me a feeling of Chris Hemsworth, which let me visit in my cloud of Extraction scenes and Chris' looks.

He was sitting on our sofa with my mother and aunt sitting beside him, talking with him so frankly, and two masculine men in black t-shirts, black trousers, black shoes, black watches and black earbuds were standing behind the sofa. They were his bodyguards, I suppose, but the funny part was, they wore their black sunglasses even inside the house.

I smiled at the scene, a stranger, probably a rich stranger, sitting at my house and also being welcomed by my family. I stepped down, and he looked at me while my mother was taking some medicine from my sister who got it from the kitchen, and my aunt poured water into a glass kept on the table, the glass of the newest set that mom bought last week only, for this handsome guy who kept on staring at me.

"Shameless!" I mumbled and stepped towards him while he stood up and was staring at me constantly without a blink. The moment I was about a metre away from him, he placed his hand on his belly and made a weird expression. I stopped seeing him and both the ladies stood up to see him.

Before I would step again, he threw his coat on his overcoat, placed on the other sofa that he would have already opened earlier, and rushed towards our bathroom. One of his guards caught his watch, which he threw blindly backwards while rushing to the room. My eyes widened at the scene as he looked like a small boy who got a lot of pressure.

I looked at my mother, she was keeping his coat nicely and my aunt looking towards the bathroom door as if she was waiting for some results, and my sister standing still.

"Mom, what's going on?" I asked. "This poor child has got diarrhoea, he is so workaholic just like you, so he is here," my mom said with all the 'extra' emotions added to her tone. "You find him poor, huh!" I asked amazingly. "Of course he is Ekta, he had gone thrice in the last ten minutes and has no one to take care of him" My aunt replied as if he is dear to her.

Listening to my aunt's reply, both the guards looked at each other and cleared their throats to grab attention. "Yes, you're there for him, but just for protection physically..you can't take care of him like a family does" my mother replied in an instant, with my sister and aunt nodding.

I felt more like an outsider than that man who was in the bathroom.

"How come you can allow anyone to enter home and use our rooms," I asked a bit seriously. "He is not someone, he is a good man, so stay quiet for now", Mom replied with curved brows, as if warning me.

"Can't you dress well, tidy yourself" my sister, Isha, whispered in my ear? "What happened now? I bathed today, okay? And see I wore good clothes too", I replied to her, but not like her in her ear, rather loudly.