Mr Right on Wrong Date and Elevator!!

Dolly, for her friend's sake, agreed to manage her blind date but just for once..the same goes with Amol, who was also convinced, rather, blackmailed by his friend to attend his blind date set by any of his friend's relatives..

"I'm telling you, if your blind date says any nonsense, I'll leave immediately.. Then over to you and your mom" Dolly said to  Trisha, whose date it actually was, standing at the entrance of the coffee shop..with a phone with a speaker on, in her hand and peeping in from the glass door..

"Okay! you may leave but he won't..mom told me that he is a quiet one..gym trainer or owner..I don't know exactly..but please behave well and try to reject him from the very beginning and I am sure you can do it" Trisha replied..

"Hmm! All wild things in my quota only, no?" Dolly said and hung up..

**************

"Honestly you dog, what if I fumbled.. These girl's things are not my cup of tea..and you idiot..you got this cafe only to set a date", Amol said to his friend standing at the counter of the coffee shop and looking at the seat he was asked to sit, so that the girl coming would identify him..

His plan was to not go there, let the girl come and see him not being there, and leave in a minute or two..

"Howcome you'll fumble, you don't have to speak a lot..she is a radio jockey..a renowned one, so you just piss her off and she'll leave herself..and for the coffee shop, it appears casual and look at the time dude..it's almost the brunch hour..a lot of sound will disturb you..not to worry, you can do it champ..C' mon!!" Mridul boosted his friend on call, giving him idea to off the date and assuring him of the disturbances there would be..so he doesn't need to worry..

"I'm not worried, I just feel sorry for that girl..nevermind I'm Amol Naik.. Girls are crazy for me..let this lucky girl get my attention, but just for your sake..delete my video once this drama gets over" Amol motivated himself, while the one responsible for the counter looked at him amazingly, as the way he said was too showy and humorous at the same time..

"Yes! That's the spirit! I'll delete your video once you handle this one.. My mom adores her a lot because she is popular for her voice and people do know her..I can't even take a chance to piss myself because of someone is way too good with me", Mridul said and then started again..Amol couldn't listen to his same cut and dried speech on her and hung up, waiting for any girl to come..

***************

"Relax! Just for Trisha..nothing else, C'mon!" Dolly motivated herself and entered..

"Sir, if I am not wrong, you are the one who judges that show what it is called..uhm..a Talent Show, right!" The Batista said..

Amol turned to him and replied, "Hmm! Sparkling Stars!!"..

Dolly went and sat at the table. She was told there were people around enjoying their coffee and snacks.. She took out her tablet and started drawing without wasting time..

"Sir, just one selfie..you..you take this cup..I'll use it here..and you can come here whenever you wish..I'll be at your service for free!" The Batista exclaimed..passing Amol a cup of cappuccino to pose with and make his cafe bit more popular..

"Sure, but I'm not THAT popular" Amol replied and posed with him..

"Oh! There is a new customer.. Let me attend her..how can I make someone wait?" He cried when he saw Dolly sitting on the table while taking a selfie.. Her back was what he saw, he leaned forward towards the table and rushed to her..

Amol looked at him, going to her..then realised that she was the one who was to come..but his plan failed to let her wait for some minutes and she would leave rather she started her work.. He turned again towards the counter and took a deep breath to conquer what was coming..