Chapter 1

Everyone was ecstatic in the corridor of the school of good, literally all the students were talking about the end of the school year and about the ball that was for so long waited for.

Princes and princesses where already searching for their dresses and tuxedos for the event but most importantly, each of them where finding their respective partner. Their true love like professor Dovey liked to remind all of Evers so much.

After all, this year was special, different from the previous years because of the alliance of the two schools. The ball was including the presence of the students from the school for both good and evil for the first time ever in history. A lot of things would certainly be different, and you didn't know what it would be like honestly but it was the last thing on your mind right now.

All these love confessions and those romantic ask out were just making your aching heart desire the one it crave. Leonora lesso, dean for the school of evil. Saying her name in your head made your memories stir and a need to see beautiful translucent green eyes land on yours stronger by seconds. It was hard to see your girlfriend during the days considering that you both were from two different school and two different level of authority...Leonora was dean and well you where nothing but a student. You couldn't go wherever you wanted and decide when you wanted to see her. No, you had to stay in the good school and follow the rules. Yet, that wasn't exactly the case. Every night one of you at least tried to see each other. Sometimes it was Leonora comming to your dormitory using animal transformation not to be catched around the good school. She more that often chooses a cat form and it makes you laugh to see her jump on your bed at night sometimes. Other time it was you that had to sneak out of your school and use your fingerglow to fly to her chamber window in a bird form to see her.

However, right now it was the middle of the day and you still had one class to attend to before dinner in the grand hall. The deans where normally always present in these circumstances, Leonora was normally talking with Clarissa at their separate table, and you had the opportunity to see her during this time. From afar of course but it was better than nothing. Your time together would have to wait tonight, like the demand you had to ask her...

So, with your head full of a certain redhead, you walked to Professor Annemonie's classroom, sitting at your normal beauty station, waiting for the other students to come and for the class to start. You sign looking at the widow that was showing the snowy outside and the school of evil, wondering what your love could be doing. Probably teaching, you answered your own question with a smile or maybe correcting copies. God what you would give to be with her instead of attending this class...the beautification course where the one you hated the most. They were useless and you always wondered what being able to smile correctly would give you in life compared to the knowledge of using different weapon to fight. Nevers really were the one with the best classes for sure. However, you tried not to think about that too much for now, since pretty much every student of your classes had finally join your side in their respective place and that the beautification teacher had enter the class with the idea of starting as soon as possible.

Some hours later, you and your colleagues finally where dismissed for the day and send to the dinning hall to eat. You and your friend Alissa were the last one to leave the class, walking and talking together to the evers respective place in the dinning area and sitting together to take your luch. She was really eager to discuss with you about the ball and the dress she was picking to the event, it was literally like a child talking about the gifts she was asking for from santa but this time ball version. You loved your friend very much, after all you two had meet at the beginning of the year and now were like sisters, but the second you had entered the grand hall, the only thing that matters to you right now was finding leonora in the cround. You had waited all morning to see her, and it was starting to make you stressed. Alissa was talking to you thinking you were listening while in reality your soft blue eyes looked the whole room for your lady unsucessfully. After a while of searching and not looking at her your friend pronounced your name, and it made you space out of your search.