Chapter 3

You couldn't say for how long you slept really or what time it was. The only thing you could say for sure was that an annoying sound coming from somewhere in the room was making your sleep session quite hard to continue. You turned on yourself in your bed, groaning in pure annoyance before covering your head with your large pillow. Even with that, the sound persisted and you let out a small cry of exasperation. It seemed to have a positive effect because suddenly the sound stopped and the calm engulfed the room again. Your mind was way too sleepy and foggy to react at the normal pace it should have so you just sigh in bliss before relaxing a little, wishing to go back to sleep. However, after a minute or two your eyes opened themselves in panic with the realization that you might actually not be alone in your room. Your blanket flew off your body in a second and you turned on yourself to look and find the origin of the sound. Your eyes scanned the room erratically, finding nothing that was out of place or else. Your body on your bed a little frozen in place by the unknown. After a second of just panicking and all you lower your head and close your eyes, your breath getting out of your lips thinking that you might have been a fool for reacting like that. After all, you didn't really hear the sound right and weren't sure of the cause. So pushing your little scare to the side of your brain, you took your blanket back in your grip to cover your body with it again. You were about to go back to sleep when you felt something jump on your bed and land right in front of you on the mattress. Your eyes opened wide and you fixed them on the cause of the fear that was creeping back in force. It apparently was a little ball of fur with piercing green eyes that let out a gentle little Miaw to you in greeting.

The adorable sight just shoots your nerves instantly and you let your head fall back on your pillow with a small smile appearing on your lips. When you raised your head again and moved your eyes back on the little redhead feline, you couldn't help a little "god I hate you" to leave your lips with a grimace.

Then you giggled before capturing the kitty in your grip and bringing him to the warmth of your body, kissing its furry face everywhere.

The feline that you now had against you, purr in response and let out a satisfactory miaw before starting to rub its head against your neck. It made you laugh a little and you just pat the pretty redhead kitty delicately.

I just hope you know that you scared the shit out of me my love...you are such a bad kitty...but yea I wouldn't have expected anything else from the dean of evil after all.

Your words made the little cat purr even more and you knew that it was because Leonora was quite proud of herself. It only made you roll your eyes with a smirk before feeling something wet and rough on your neck. It was feeling good, really good against your skin, making your body shiver. Your breath caught in your throat and you tried to hold a moan to come out of your lips as red covered your face.

Mhh fuck Leo stop this I...before you could finish your sentence, the kitty bit the weak spot on your neck and you moaned against your will.

Ahhh dammit.

You took the furry animal in between your hands and brought it to arm's length away from your body in the air. Your eyes landed on your girlfriend cat like green ones and a shaky breath left your lips, blushing even more. The little pet was fighting to escape your grip on its body and was mewling in displeasure but you managed to keep the redhead puff ball from escaping. You tried to send the soft pet an angry expression but honestly, you were so flustered that you looked adorable and it ended up a total fail.

Leo! I asked you not to do this when you're in your cat form last time...it makes me horny and I feel weird. Bad kitty, bad bad kitty.