Strangers Everywhere-

{Y/N means Your Name btw lol}

Once you got to land, you found yourself in a strange new place, you were extremely nervous- yet you were very excited! What new things would you find here? Thoughts filled your head as you walked up some steps you found, Your eyes widened once you saw what was up there.

You had seen so many buildings- and strange metal things- they were weirdly shaped and had people inside. You noticed that they also had large wheels, they looked strange to you- but you remember one of the scientists saying something about them. That's right- they were called "Cars". The scientist said that they were dangerous- and I was never to be near any.

You were a bit wobbly- considering the fact that you haven't really eaten much, yet you've trained like crazy, it wasn't a good balance. You almost fell over because of the many people that were passing- there were so many people here, you weren't used to it.

You scurried around, trying to look for a place with less people- you ran  into an alley-way. It was dark here- still no food or water in sight, but no people were here. You found comfort in the fact that you could protect yourself if needed- because this place was shady as hell. 

You honestly don't remember how long you simply just sat there- thinking about what to do.

You saw the shadow of a person over you- you looked up to see a man. He had long black hair, a scar under his eye, and looked very tired. He bent down to your level.

"What's a little girl like you doing in a place like this all alone? Where are your parents?" He questioned, his voice was low, and a bit hoarse.

"Parents?" This language was a little different from yours- it was strange, it sounded almost the same.

He looked you up and down {Not in a creepy way- but like in a concerned way} He noticed that your clothes had small blood splatters on them. Your outfit wasn't much of in outfit in general actually- it was a plain white hospital gown, and you also had bandages on your arms and legs.

"You don't look like your from here" He commented.

You couldn't think of a response.

He holds out his hand, trying to help you up. You take his hand and stand, you were about his height- just a little shorter.

"I am Shota Aizawa- you can call me whichever one is easier. What's your name?"

"55- that's what people call me." You didn't really know what a name was- but you figured that it was what people call other people here.

"That's not really a name- but it'll do for now. Where are your parents?" He replied.

You remember the scientists telling you they were your "parents" but you didn't believe them- you read in books that parents care for their children with kindness, but the scientists were anything but kind.

"Uhm... I don't have parents?" You responded quietly. 

That was the last thing you remember- everything after that was simply a blur... You woke up- you were in a bed, it was very comfy. You looked around- that's when you saw him- a boy, he had yellow hair with a black lightning bolt shaped strand. He had electric yellow eyes.

"Your awake! Are you feeling ok?" he asked quickly.

"W-where-?" that's all you managed to mutter, your voice felt dry- hoarse. This was probably happening because of your lack of food- you looked around the room, it seemed to be a nurses office.

"Hey- Don't worry, your at U.A's nurses office, we would've put you in an actual hospital, but your condition was severe and U.A was the closest place-" He nervously chuckled. "I'm Denki- Denki Kaminari- and you are?" He asked.

"...I'm....55" You muttered.

"That's not really a name- Mr. Aizawa said that you said you didn't have parents- so that's probably the reason." He replied. 

"...." You weren't sure what to respond with- Denki seemed like he was thinking about something, although- you weren't sure what.

"I have an idea! How about we call you Y/N?" He said excitedly.

You loved the idea of having a name.

"Yeah!" You responded happily. It's been a while since you've smiled, but you felt like now that you were out of that lab- you'd smile a lot more often.

{Thankyou for reading this chapter!! I really enjoy writing this actually- I hope you enjoyed, and I'll take all comments/requests/ideas into consideration! :D}