Sparks

{Y/N: Your name, E/C: eye color, H/C: hair color} Also, when I use "{}" or "[]" it's like an authors note, or extra info so your not confused.

For some strange reason- you felt a bit of a spark when you met Denki, I mean- sure he had an power quirk- but this was different. You couldn't explain it- so you just put it aside. You were still laying in the nurse's office bed, and Denki was explaining how powers are actually called "quirks"

"Quirks? What a strange name for powers-" You commented, "why put the effort into making a new word for a word that already exists-?"

Your question didn't exactly reach Denki's brain- you noticed that he was an air head, and a lil stupid for a guy his age- but it didn't bother you, quite the opposite in fact. You would bust out laughing at his jokes, and at his general stupidity.

You remember what you were doing- and where you were, and well- what you were. That happiness sank- You didn't know anything about this new world- not really- there language was a bit different from the ones you knew, the scientists said that you could learn languages instead of benchmarks every year.

Benchmarks were awful- terrible, and no, it's not a standardized test like you thinking- it was much worse. A benchmark had the most shots, a benchmark had the most tests, a benchmark was trying to see how much more of that liquid your body could handle, you hated this so much that the doctors would give you a pass if you learned a full language in the year.

You had learned many languages because of this, English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Italian, and your favorite- Japanese, although Denki and the other people you met were also speaking Japanese, their tones were different- probably because they were more authentic.

You got snapped out of your train of thought.

"You hungry? You look like a literal twig-" Denki chuckled nervously.

"Yeah- I haven't eaten in a while" You responded.

He walked out

He came back in around 5 minutes later, and you sat up, he brought a thing you've never seen before- it was in a bowl like it was meant to be eaten- but you've never seen food like this before. He handed it to you on a tray, with a fork inside of the bowl. This food was long yellow-ish strings, and small green things. It also had some ham- you recognized that- but there was also another thing, it was a small round white thing with a red-ish pink-ish swirl inside.

You twisted the long stringy things onto the fork- you trusted that Denki had good intentions, and you slurped the noodles into your mouth. It was...DELICIOUS- like you loved it, you were obsessed with it- like- this was the best thing you've ever eaten in your entire life. You couldn't tell if it was the taste- or the fact you haven't hardly eaten in like- a month, but something about this food made you generally happy.

"What's this called?" You said with a mouth half full.

"You've never heard of ramen before? What kind of place doesn't have ramen?" He looked a bit shocked-

"Hell." That was your simple response, you didn't want other people to know about what happened in your past... That's something you'll never tell anyone, some advice from the scientists that you actually believed: "Hey- if you ever do escape- Never trust strangers, and never tell anyone about your time here- cause if you do...bad things will happen" 

You've decided to trust these strangers- to an extent- but you weren't willing to tell them what happened there, or where you came from, so you decided to make up a fake story- what will people believe. When you were questioned about what happened to you, you simply said "My parent's died in a car crash, and I ran away because police and military scare me." 

You tried to word it to where you also would never have to see a military unit again- and they didn't question you much more than that, they just simply complied and believed the story. They gave you new clothes, nothing fancy- of course, but comfy. You wore your new hoodie and cargo pants, you loved cargo pants- although you weren't sure why-

So, there began your new life- at the foster home.

{Thankyou for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed! also- I might make Aizawa your foster parent, because dadzawa is the best- lol. I might not tho- Idk}