Foster Parent?

{Welcome to the chapter, sorry the chapters are so small, I'm kinda just gonna release this story by really small parts and hope it builds up to something- lol, also you are 16 years old, idk if I mentioned age before now, but 17 is the actual age.} 

You were glad that not many questions were asked. You just said that your parents died in a car crash and you were stranded until you got here- You couldn't tell them what actually happened...

You were old enough to live on your own (only by age, not smarts or responsibility)- but despite that, Aizawa still urged that you go to a foster home. He had told you that a foster home was like an adoption center, but temporary- the parents could chose to adopt you after the extended time period.

(-After being signed up to have foster parents-) 

Denki would visit you every day, like- every. single. day. No exceptions, every day. You didn't understand why- but you were pleased. 

One day a nice young lady came in to the center you were being held at. The couple went to the front desk. 

She was a rather short, and a bit chubby- lady, with green hair and big green eyes. she wore a baby pink cardigan with a white button-up underneath and some blue-jean pant paired with black flats. She was dressed very nicely in your opinion.

After she spoke to the lady at the front desk, she walked around- she examined all of the younger children, and spotted you. You were sitting on a bean bag chair, your e/c eyes looking at the woman as she approached you. 

"Hello, I am Inko Midoriya, who might you be?" she asked, her tone was so sweet and loving- it was actually quite soothing to the ears.

"Y/N, it's nice to meet you ma'am." You tried to respond as politely as possible, though it was hard to find the right words. She smiled warmly and walked back to the desk, she said something to the front desk lady, and pointed over to you.

She walked back over to you, "Come on dear," she said in a sweet tone, "We're going home."

Someone actually wanted to foster you, your joy was through the roof- until you realized...what about Denki? What if he came to visit and you weren't there, the lady at the counter noticed your worried expression.

"We'll tell that boy that you fostered, so he won't worry." She commented sweetly.

As your soon-to-be mother signed a bunch of paperwork, you were deep in your thoughts, you'd miss Denki, you'd miss him coming to visit, you'd miss seeing him everyday... but the lady at the counter said that she'd tell him where you went- maybe he could still visit? But- the counter lady wouldn't just tell random people's addresses to other people, right?

You wracked your brain trying to think of how you'd be able to see Denki again, but a voice interrupted your thoughts.

"Y/N? Y/N, it's time to go dear." Your new mother stated proudly as she took your hand, you weren't really used to friendly physical contact, but this felt warm, comforting. She lead you to her car, it was a small black car. Once you made it inside of the car, the smell of freshness hit your nose, this car was clean- much cleaner than Mr. Aizawa's- you figured he was too lazy to clean his car.

You made it to your new home, taking in the scent of this humble abode, "Meet your new brother, Izuku!" Your supposed new "brother" was standing in the kitchen, making something.

He turned around and smiled brightly, he had really fluffy and poofy green hair, big green eyes, and three little freckles on his cheeks. He was wearing a light blue, short sleeved shirt and bandages around his arms. She had black shorts, and red shoes, She also had bandages on one of his legs as well.

"Hello, I'm Izuku, it's nice to meet you, new younger sister!" His voice was a bit high pitched, you couldn't exactly explain his voice- but for some reason it was so caring, gentle, just like his mother's.

He was very happy to see you, even though he's never met you before- he acted as if you were the greatest being on the planet.

"What school will we put you in?" Your mother chimed in- Izuku wanted to say U.A, but he didn't know your strengths, or your quirk.

"We could try getting her into U.A?" He commented- slightly worried.

U.A was the place that Denki talked about, he said he would go there to learn before he visited you.

"U.A? yeah, yeah, yeah!!" You could hardly hold the excitement, if you went to U.A you could be around Denki all the time. You had to get into U.A. Izuku's eyes were full of pride.

You loved your new foster family....besides the fact that they cried...like- a lot-

{Hello! thankyou for reading this chapter, it was a bit longer than usual - so yeah- your Izuku's sibling? idk- I just thought it'd be cool or something? lol- I made this a bit trauma-free bc I can't think of plot- anyway, if you have any suggestions, tell me! }