Page 1

A private Caterbus came, decorated with sparkly blue themed decoration.
The bodyguard came out and opened the left side of the door, A yellow-skinned troll with light blue hair, wearing a dark and light blue crop and a matching colored skirt got out. She wore a beautiful metal crown headband to match with her outfit.

A orange troll with pastel green hair followed behind, wearing a top hat and a magician cape. "Lady Sarah, and Sir Lynx, let us escort you to the hostelry" one of the bodyguard said, as they all leave the Caterbus station.
Milou, who was Sarah's personal assistant run behind struggling holding the celebrity's bag.

Not long after they leave, Poppy and Branch had visited the station as well to meet with his brother Floyd and the other Rulers of Trolls.

"Ooh there they are!" Poppy said pointing an active Cater bus coming this way.

Just in time a caterbus came, it opened it's mouth as King Quincy, Queen Essence, Trollzart, and Delta Dawn came out.

"Guys, it's so nice to see you again! Where's Trollex?" Poppy asked in confusion.

Trollex jumped out of the Pop Village lake with a dramatic entrance, "I'm right here Queen Poppy and greetings to you as well friends" he said.

King Quincy chuckled as Delta just rolled her eyes at his antics.
Poppy just shook her head, "alright everybody let's get this show up and wingin!" Poppy whistled as a cue, The Pop Trolls build a whole stage ready in just mere minutes.

The Leaders are already well-seated in the audience seat in the middle of Pop Village. "Well Pop Trolls are quite the fast-worker I see.." Trollzart exclaimed laughing sheepishly.

Branch looked worried, "hey hey it's okay, he'll be here.. want me to wait here with you?" Poppy asked.

Branch changed his face, and shook his head. "Oh no it's fine, you can go ahead greet the other Rulers I'll be here still waiting" he said.
Poppy gave him a look but then shook, "ok then, I'll see you near the stage" she said, giving Branch a light kiss on the cheek before leaving.

Branch blushed slightly at her gesture, not long another Caterbus came. The Caterbus Branch was waiting, he smiled widely as the Caterbus opened up revealing a male troll with the same skinned tone as his, and red hair.

"Branch!" Floyd smiled widely, as he went to hug his little brother. Branch hugged back, and fist bumped.
"Oh man, it's good to be here I really need a vacation myself.." Floyd said, as Branch just chuckled.

"Well it's nice that you're here, anywho you're just in time for the annual assembly! C'mon all the others are waiting" Branch said, start to walk a little faster.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lights on, decoration lit' , Queen Poppy makes her way to the stage.
"Hello trolls, Welcome to the Annual Assembly of Trollstopia! With our special guests that has come here today to watch, all leaders from Rock, Funk, Techno, Classical and Country.."
Poppy said shining a light under the rulers.

"And now for the 1st performance, as a complimentary welcome show. Give it up for Sarah Hills" everyone applauded, as the star show come up to the stage she walked gracefully and calmly.

The light shone only on her, as she strikes her pose. "The wait is over everyone, I dedicate this dance as an honour to your majesties.."

Sarah starts her dance gracefully, not only her dance moves are elegant but the effects too. Blue light swirls start to form all over Pop Village centering the dancer. The rulers and all the other trolls amazed by the sight, even some little trolls tried to catch some.