Part 4

"girl let's compromise for a bit, shall we?.."

As the song start to play, "One More Last Time". Sarah's body start to lighten up following the beat.

(They dance like somewhat in the vid 👍)
All I can do is try

urimane sigan

dwidollyeobwado eopseojijineun ana

Wani smiled and start to join in on the spontaneous dance session.
Not long the other k-pop gang start joining in with Sarah as the center.

ttatteuthan geu miso

neomu joatdeon maltu

du nuneul gamabwado

Don't wanna let you

Go baby

Sarah's cheerful expression and upbeat, successfully produce a few crowds. They start cheering for the k-pop gang and the special guest.

bitsoge neowa

It's ooh raining

gatyeoisseo neol

daleun saram amuri chajado

Thinkin' bout you, Yeah

Only you neoman boyeo

neol hanbeon butjaba

bwa One more last time

They ended up with a quite post, as crowd errupted with applause. Wani sighed, "we still got it girls!" She said.
After the incident Sarah manges making all of them made up, she was about to leave but then stopped in her tracks.

"Sarah wait!" Wani said pulling her by the hand, Sarah looked at the blue haired troll in confused.
"Thank you for your help, maybe another time you could perform with us again.." Wani said, Sarah smiled and nodded.

Sarah left the stage and got greeted by her group of friends, Lynx rush to her and hugged her. "You were great Sarah!" Making the yellow troll giggled at her boyfriend's compliment.

Floyd also came up and fist bumped Sarah, "yea no kidding, guess your also into disco-like dancing" Sarah smiled.

"I actually thought I was getting rusty, anyway Branch would probably be a way better star than me" Sarah snorted.

The over crazy prepare troll rolled his eyes, "yea yea I get your amusement, anyway let's head out to our next sp-" Branch's ears perked up, he heard an unfamiliar sound behind the bushes.

Branch eyed Sarah, she understand immediately. They slowly went up to the bush and open it revealing 2 funk trolls in sight.

Branch sigh in relief, "Prince D, Cooper you scared us.. what are you doing" he asked.

Prince D stood up, laughs sheepishly. "E.. we were just hiding, and woah isn't this the elegant Pop Troll dancer from yesterday?" Prince D asked.

Sarah waved a little hello, "yes this is Sarah, she's a friend of mine..." Branch introduce her to the prince, Cooper held out his hand for a hello.

"Well hello to you Sarah, it is not often to see Branch hanging out with other trolls beside Poppy ahahah" Cooper snorted.

Branch glared at him, Sarah giggled, "speaking of which what were you really 2 were doing? You didn't buy me with that excuse.." said Sarah.

Prince D sighed, "I'm actually try to get closer to.. her" he said, pointing to the side, pointing to a girl funk troll.
Floyd smirked, "oooh~ Prince D is trying to court with a girl. Word of advice for me, take her to a fancy 5 star on the first date, don't split the bill a-"