Page 2

"woah woah hey Poppy!" Viva caught up to her, she held her hand to make her in place.

"What?" Poppy said in rather angered tone, Viva stopped and was speechless by her tone.

Poppy realized her talking, "uh I-I'm sorry Viva, I was just a bit frustrated more so..?" She said.

Viva looked at her a bit then smirked, "mmhm what do you feel exactly?"

"I-I don't know, it's like a feeling that I don't want Sarah to get closer with Branch, but I mean they are close bu-"

"Mhm you're jealous" Viva exclaimed, making Poppy widen her eyes.

"What no, I'm not... Jealous" she exclaimed, making Viva give her a look.

"You know I'm right" Viva said, Poppy sighed. "But well, I mean there's nothing I can do.. Sarah's Branch's friend and I can't just not let him to.."

Viva nodded in agree, "that's good, that's good having self-aware. You understood that your just Branch's girlfriend and you can't forbid him to be friends with Sarah.

Anyway just be happy for Branch, Sarah's not gonna scrub on him for long.." Viva advised, Poppy nodded in understood.

"Right, I know, a little singing can do the trick!" She said, going out from the curtain and start a musical number. She stood up stage and smiled to everyone, "hit it Cooper!"

Poppy: Oh, yeah

Come on

Barb jumped out of her seat, and joined her strumming her electric guitar. Delta saw and shooked her head, but still joined in.

Viva: You get the limo out front (oh-whoa)

Hottest styles, every shoe, every color

Yeah, when you're famous it can be
kinda fun

Trollex gave out a thumbs up to Poppy, as he pumped up techno music from his DJ booth.

Poppy: It's really you, but no one ever discovers

Poppy & Barb: In some ways, you're just like all your friends

But on stage, you're a star

All: You get the best of both worlds

Chill it out, take it slow

Then you rock out the show

You get the best of both worlds

Viva: Mix it all together

And you know that it's the best of both worlds

The best of both worlds, yeah

The royal funk troll family all dance through the rythm, as Barb strummed her electric guitar nonstop around them.

Poppy start to pull off, an act  pose. The trolls all formed a tunnel, using their hairs. All the rulers ran inside through it continuing the song,

All: You get the best of both worlds

Chill it out, take it slow

Then you rock out the show

You get the best of both worlds

Poppy and Viva: Mix it all together
And you know that it's the best

All: You get the best of both worlds

Without the shades and the hair

Poppy whipped her hair out and sung together with Delta and Barb.