Jealousy?

a not so normal day in mystas office, seems like everything had gone wrong today

1st, it's cold, and he forgot the dear coat he holds so close to him at home

2nd, the person that was supposed to train a new assistant had plans come up and the duty had shifted over to the already stressed out detective.

the new hire went to fetch mysta a cup of coffee, seeing as he was absolutely drained, coincidentally, after the assistant had left, at the door was his husband, peeking his head in to see if anyone was present, until he spotted mysta looking back up at him with a tired smile. once he noticed mysta, his face brightened up and his lips perked up, revealing his soft smile. ike stepped in as mysta got up and walked toward ike, they were standing face to face right infront of mystas desk, leaving a space between them and the door. ike brought up his arms to show mysta the coat he had forgotten.

"you forgot your coat, dear."

mysta chuckled apologetically

"you didn't have to go through all that trouble for me ikey, i was doing fine y'know? but thank you nonetheless"

"it's getting cold, i heard there might be a storm, and i could feel the cold winds blowing so i knew you'd freeze up, and what could i do with a sick detective?"

mysta blushed a bit and bent down gently a bit, just enough to snake his smooth arms around ike's thin waist and capture him within his arms. mysta rested his forhead on ike's shoulder, which a was not too difficult as their height differences were only a few centimeters. (in this au they both are around the same height except ike is a few centimeters shorter, without heels)

ike's slim hand found it's way to mystas soft locks and gently stroked his head, as if to soothe him and let him relax just for the moment.

mysta lifted his head and pressed his forhead against ike's, resulting in them sharing a loving gaze with one another.

mystas leaned in, eyes lingering around ike's lips right before he dives in, pressing his mouth on ike's passionately.

GASP!

ike and mysta turned to look at the door to see the new hire with a cup of coffee in her hands, though she had her mouth and eyes wide open as she stared at the two who were mindless in their own world until a second ago.

"what? how come he gets close to you but not me?!"

ike looked at mysta as if asking 'she wants to come close to you?', mysta was put on the spot since he really didn't know what to do, so he slowly let ike free and turned to face the girl.

"i-"

"i'm sure that it's completely normal to be able to touch your OWN husband, let alone come near him, right?"

ike held onto mystas sleeve tightly and looked at the girl with eyes saying 'i'll murder you if you bother him again'

he yanked mysta closed and pulled him with his hands in either sides of his cheeks, bringing mysta down and connecting their lips, his eyes still open to glare at the girl.

she stomped out of the room, taking the coffee with her, her face a bright red just like mysta's, except both faces are hot for different reasons. mysta was thinking about how hot ike was back there.

ike turned toward mysta and held both his hands. "what did she mean when she said that she can't get close to you? did she do something that made you uncomfortable?"

ike worriedly looked at mysta and squeezed his hands.

"ehh- not really, she was just really clingy i guess? like she kept hugging my neck and trying to flirt with me. it's not a problem anymore though."

mysta reassured ike only to see his gloomy face, he honestly looked like an evil anime character ( a hot evil anime character). mysta didn't want to see his beloved in a bad mood so he once again wrapped his arms around ike's waist, yet this time he lifted ike up, carrying him like a baby. ike instinctively grabbed on to mystas shoulders and trapped mystas body in his legs.

now ike was the one with a face painted red.

they continued their lovey-dovey shenanigans as the sun dipped down, the two men enjoyed their day next to each other with laughter and adoration filled the air.

——————————————————–———————————-

755 words 3,992 characters

i don't remember how many words were in the last one so idk if this one is more or less, but i'm kinda proud?