Just Roommates?

it's 3am when ike wakes up to his extremely catchy ringtone, (which is a song sang by miku). someone was calling him, at 3am? for all he could know, these could be his final moments, that call may have been from a ghost wanting to kill him (because it was 3am, get it?).

he rolled to the left, towards his bedside table to pick up his phone and lifted it up to his face. with squinting eyes, he saw the one waking him from his slumber was his best friend, Luca Kaneshiro.

Ike reluctantly dragged his finger across his screen, picking up the call. his voice was hoarse from not drinking water for so long.

"Luca..? it's 3am, why are you calling..?" ike silently whispered to his phone.

"ikey wikey! listen, shueys brother is coming over. but we don't have room in our house for another person! so we're gonna have him stay with you. i already promised him that he'd be staying with you- oh! and, he'll arrive at around 6pm. thank you!"

"Luca! wai-"

ike was cut off by a beep, indicating the end of the call. he obviously was upset, but remembering he did owe Luca a favor, he decided to let it slide. also because who was he to strictly decline his best friend and scold him for promising something without him knowing at 3am? well no matter, he was going to give Luca and earful later anyway. But for now, he was too tired to think anymore so the drowsy man put away his phone and drifted back to sleep.

time skip until 5:30pm

ike was freaking out. he was pacing around his apartment stressfully. should he prepare food? probably yeah. what if he doesn't like the food? what if the man didn't like ike? what if he didn't like ike's apartment? ike was never good with people.

ike spent the 30 minutes cleaning his apartment and making some food for his new guest.

DING DONG!

ike's eyes windened 'he's here already?!?' he turned his head to look at the time and was shocked "6:15?? time flys so fast!?"

he quickly brushed and smoothed his clothes before composing himself and opening the door.

my oh my, what a pretty boy

ike was taken aback and absolutely flabbergasted at the man infront of him. he could see the man's lips parting to form words, yet he couldn't focus on anything besides his lush ash-grey hair that framed his head perfectly, and eyes that in some way, hinted to a greater universe that expanded well beyond those alluring sunset eyes.

"uh, hello? ike correct?"

ike snapped back from his fantasy

"oh! uhm- yes, that's correct. and i'm sorry but i didn't get your name..?"

the man gave ike a wide smile, which was the most precious thing i've had ever seen

"oh, my names mysta! mysta rias"

"just as beautiful as you.."

ike unconcioisly mumbled, not thinking mysta would notice his little whispers, yet as soon as those word were silently spoken, it was visible how mystas face went a bit red.

"ah... thank you.. you look pretty yourself"

ike looked at mysta with his wide eyes and absolutely burning face.

"i'm sorry! i didnt know i said that out loud.. and thank you.."

ike's voice got quieter as he spoke the last words of the sentance. he opened the door wider and moved a bit as to not block the entrance anymore.

"i've prepared some food incase your hungry, it must have been quite a long trip i'm guessing?"

"yeah it was, but you really didn't have to go through the trouble of making stuff for me"

mysta showed ike a guilty smile (which ike still thought was adorable)

"don't worry about it, it would make me guilty if i didnt." he smiled "you can go ahead and take the guest bedroom, my bedroom is right beside and you can call me if you need anything. anything at all."

"alright man! thanks, i'll head to sleep after eating if that's alright"

"yes of course" 

——————————————————-

678 words 3,651 characters

TBC!

i'm really ashamed of this, i wanna release it soon but at the cost of that it feels so rushed and i didn't have time to recheck it for mistakes so i'm sorry!