Going overboard

Ike has recently been struggling with writers block, he's skimmed books and found that readers current interests are infact the one thing he has zero experience in; love. Ike had only been in love (as he is now with a certain detective).

He was currently sitting on this chair, laptop open in front of him while he was whining into his hands with his head down. He didn't know how to word this scene... rather he didn't know how it felt to be in this situation so the genius novelist didn't know how to describe the characters feelings and emotions, which ultimately meant that he simply could not write it properly.

He had recently "skimmed" through a book which gave him an idea, an idea. To ask his roommates! But it'd be so awkward.. what was he going to say?

 "Hey ! I was wondering if we could make ou-"

Yeah. No. That is not going to work.

He looked around, remembering that his roommates except Mysta, had left for some work to a different country.

'Ok! Nice, now if I ask Mysta and he says yes, no one's going to be around! Although, if he says no, I'll be stuck with a weird feeling in my chest and some really awkward air between us until they return... whatever! Better to try and fail then not try at all, right?'

He shyly approached Mystas room, finding him laying atop his bed on his phone. He found Mysta taking a little glance at him before putting his phone down and lifting his upper body to ask:

"Yo Ike? Need something?"

The novelists cheeks reddened as he softly nodded, he opened to door a bit more to properly speak with the lazy boy.

"Uh so you know the writers block I've been having...? I was hoping you could help me experience it so I could have ideas...?"

"For sure dude! I'm willing to help, just tell me what you need experience in exactly?"

Ike's face heated up by the second, which meant he couldn't hold eye contact with Mysta anymore so he lowered his head and and softly mumbled :

"In.. kissing.."

Mysta jumped, even though Ike's voice had reduced down to barely above a whisper, he still heard the other quite clearly.

"Eh- I mean.."

the detective really didn't know how to respond, I mean if he immediately shouted 'YES! Of course!" He would sound a bit desperate wouldn't he?

"I mean you don't have to! It was just a question.."

"I will. I want to."

Ike's eyes lit up, but he hid it. He instead raised his head, a face of shock displayed.

"Really?" The blushing novelist shyly asked.

"Yes." He was honestly surprised at how sure and quick Mysta was to help him, but nonetheless, he was grateful.

"So.. when are you free?"

Surprisingly, Mysta hesitated before speaking.

With a boiling face, he asked, "I mean I'm free right now.. you?"

Ike replied with just as timidly, "me to, I guess.."

Mysta sat up properly, his legs dangling off of the bed as he patted the spot beside him, signaling for Ike to take a seat alongside him. Ike got the message and rushed to sit next to Mysta.

'Oh my god is he gonna do it? Why am I excited!? I mean.. it's just my friend-'

Before Ike could think, he found Mysta's warm hand on his cheek and soft lips on his own, dragging him into a experimental yet passionate kiss that made his heart melt. Ikes response to the sudden kiss was to confidently wrap his arms around Mysta's slim waist, he startled the boy a little bit but quickly said sorry by hugging him tighter and pressing their lips harder together.

They parted when both of the boys needed to take a few breaths. Mysta looked into his eyes with some sort of emotion which Ike could not pin point, before immediately diving back to Ike's lips for another long kiss.

This time though, he found Mysta's teeth at his bottom lip, biting softly and licking it as if asking Ike permission to access Ike's mouth with his tongue.

Ike welcomed Mysta's tongue like it belonged there, he found himself leaning onto Mysta more, probably trying to deepen the kiss even more. He doesn't know what got into him. He's usually shy, and is awkward with affection but right now.. he was chasing the sweet taste of Mysta like his life depended on it. Small "uhn's" and "ngh's" could be heard from both sides as they continued their.. activities.

They parted with a slick sting of saliva still connecting their lips, this time they didn't wait even a second before slamming their lips with the others, clashing their teeth and once again getting lost in the feeling (of making out with your roommate)

Soon enough, Ike unwillingly parted from the kiss. The taste of Mysta was so addicting to him that it was almost impossible it stop, especially with their distance, which was basically nonexistent because their bodies were firmly pressed together.

He slowly pulled away, his eyes refusing to meet the others and his head and neck were bright crimson.

He spoke slowly, "I- I'm sorry, I got carried away."

"I mean, I wouldn't have continued if I didn't like it.." Mysta spoke carefully, yet he spoke like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Mysta's reassuring words cheered Ike up, and it also made him blush really hard.

"Aha- well I'm sure I found the inspiration needed.." Ike was kinda disappointed that he couldn't really experience the heavenly feeling of making our with Mysta again, and this was his only opportunity! So of course, he somehow grew BALLS and simply asked : "I know it's weird to ask but.. can we do this again..?"

This little question flabbergasted Mysta. "Uh- I mean- yeah! O-of course!"

He replied surely, despite his stuttering.

And so, their little shenanigans continued even after da boyz had returned, whenever they'd find the other in a room alone, they'd always be blushing and sometimes, one of them would have the guts to start something. It never went too far... or did it?

—————————————————— 

1,035 words 5,674 characters

HDKJDBKJSJHSKJBD KAITOU-SAN READ THIS!!!!!!! MY ONE AND ONLY (not really only) TRUE INSPIRATION!!!!!