We can make love

A/N: This is my first 'smut' like imagine so don't blame me if its bad!

Sam's P.O.V

Y/N and I had just came back from the gym and being in California at the moment to visit her family was not helping with the heat. "It's...so..hot," she said between breathes. "No, it feels like the Atlantic in here," I said sarcastically back at her. The rest of the car ride back was silent but a good silent.

When we got in the house Y/N darted off toward the shower, which I gladly followed her. She had already got in the shower so I waited a little bit so I could surprise her.

5 minutes had passed so I decided to get in now. When I got in, I snaked my hands around her waits slowly moving down. When she felt my touch she stiffed up making me chuckle a bit. "Sam, you are only making my shower more hot," she moving my hands, which I quickly moved back, then pinning her against the wall.

Y/N's P.O.V

Sam quickly shoved a finger inside me making me jump up a little bit, allowing him to take my legs and put them on his shoulders. He then took 2 fingers and did the same. He had a 3 finger coming in slightly and then he stopped. I whined in how the pleasure was gone. Sam turned of the shower and picked me up like a baby. He forcefully smashed his lips onto mine while he lay me down on the bed. Sam quickly smashed himself into me making me cry out. I dug my fingernails into his back, when he pulled out. Really? I had my eyes closed and I wasn't really planning on opening them. It had sounded like Sam got his phone out, but I then realized it was mine because, SoMo's song , "We Can Make Love" came on and I have that song, not him. When the song started playing, Sam continued. I felt a knot form in my stomach, myself knowing i was about to cum. Which, I did. Sam and I lay next to each other on the bed, and I asked him, "Is that how it will only be now?". "No, I just knew that you liked that song, so I played it," he said slightly laughing. "Ok, Romeo," I said teasing him.

A/N: I KNOW THIS SUCKED! This is probably going to be the only smut I write UNLESS you guys request one. Speaking of request, I decided REQUEST ARE NOW OPEN. You guys can send in request, but I will only write the on my updating days. Have a good day. -Mimi :)