Single Mom

Your P.O.V

            2 years ago, I had a kid, with someone who is no longer in our life. Was the kid on purpose? No, would ever ask to redo that moment when my child was conceived? Never, because she is my life now. Willa, is her name. Not really sure why I named her that. I just liked the name. 

      "Mommy, can we go to the park?" Willa asked me. "Sure, go put your shoes on and then we can go," I said smiling as she ran up the stairs on all fours. 

     When we got to the park, Willa ran straight for the swings. "Mommy, can you push me?" she asked me smiling. "Of course baby," I said going behind her.

*1 hour later*

       "Mommy, why is  that guy staring at you?" Willa asked going down the slide pointing to someone behind me. "Huh," I asked confused. Turning around I suspected it to be some pervert, but I was wrong. It was my baby daddy. "Uh, Willa, it's time to go home now," I said, trying to act casual. "OK momm-". "Y/N?" he asked, walking closer. "God dammit," I mumbled under my breathe.

"Hey, you said a bad word mommy," she said looking up at me.

"Sorry baby," I said smiling at her. 

"Well, you wanna meet someone Willa?"  I asked her, the day was coming sometime soon. 

"Sure," She said as her eyes lighted up.

Sam finally reached us and looked at me. "Hey Y/N, its been a long time,"Sam said.

"Yep," I said swallowing.

"Mommy, who's that? He knows your name, well I mean I call you mommy, but he caleed you your real name," She said rambling. Just like her mom.

"Uh, Y/N is this the kid you gave birth to," He asked, "My kid?". 

I nodded, as my eyes got glossy. 

Sammy's P.O.V 

I made a mistake leaving Y/N. But in all honestly, I don't think I would be able to take  care of a child 2 years ago. Maybe, now that I've seen Y/N again, and seen my own child. 

I bent down so I was eye level with the little girl in front of me. 

I saw Y/N also bend down next to her. 

"Willa, this is your daddy," She explained. Oh gosh that name. She couldn't of picked a more beautiful name.  

"You're my daddy?" She asked with excitement. 

"I sure am," I asked as I started tearing up. 

My little girl jumped forward into my arms, giving me the smallest, yet biggest hug. 

"Mommy can we keep him?" Willa asked Y/N. 

Y/N and I both just started cracking up.

"What?" Willa asked not knowing what was funny.

"Y/N, I know I left 2 years ago, and I know what I am doing right now, is probably not right, but I want to be in your guys life-" I started saying before she cut me off.

"We can keep him baby," I said smiling at both of them.

A/N: Hey guys, NEW IMAGINE. SEND IN REQUEST. And OMG CARTER ALMOST WENT TO JAIL??!  I DON'T THINK SO. Here's my thoughts:

I think Maggie was watching his YouNow, and called the cops on him, just because he kept bringing more drama into the topic over and over and over again.

Then once he started talking about the Hayes and lying to him and stuff, it could have been a bit to much and she did some stupid stuff, which she then ended up in the hospital.

Now Carter gets 'the call'. 

I'm guessing it is the hospital calling him, telling him that Maggie is in the hospital. 

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think hospitals can give information about patients, unless that the person asking is there.

If this is true, I would think he would argue/demand for the reason, which he was not given. This making him, unexpectedly end his broadcast. 

Hope that made sense :)) -Mimi :) SEND IN REQUEST PLEASE