Sunday fun day

Roselyn's P.O.V

Sam and I had just woken up, 12:34, typical Sunday wake up time. We kinda just lay there in bed until we decide to be "productive" and watch a full of season of American Horror Story. We would get up here and there. Only to do the dumbest things. "Babe," Sam said. "Hm?" I said putting my phone back on the night stand. "Are you hungry?" he asked. "Eh," I said looking at him. "Ok, seriously we have gotten to lazy," I said getting up putting my slippers on and walking to the bathroom. "but, yes I am hungry," I said poking my head in the room. "What do you want?" I said putting my hair in a ponytail. "I don't care," he said. "Ugh, ok I'm getting Sonic, you want food or a milkshake?" I asked grabbing my keys. "Milkshake, please," he said . I walked down the stairs, and drove to Sonic.

*back at the house*

When I walked up back to our room I found Sam asleep. I chuckle a little bit and softly sat down in the bed. "Sam," I whispered. "5 more minutes," he said, 'shooing' his hand at me playfully. "I have food," I said, putting the bag in his face so he can smell it. "Now, we have an arrangement," he said getting up. I opened the bag with my food in it and handed him his milkshake. "I love Sundays," I said looking at him. "I do too," he said,smiling at me. I lay back down and yawned. "You tired baby girl?" he asked. I nodded my head slowly. We cuddle for a little bit, then eventually fell asleep.

*when you guys wake up*

Sam's P.O.V

When me and Roselyn woke up, the first thing she asked was, "What time is it?" while rubbing her eyes. "3," I said rubbing her arm with my thumb. "Lets watch tv and repeat," she said, looking at me with her beautiful eyes. "I agree," I said, pulling her down with my two arms, and kissing her forehead. We had been cuddling for a good 10 minutes and she was asleep, and I wasn't. "I love you," I said kissing her forehead, then falling into a very relaxing sleep.

A/ N: OKKKKKKKKKk. So, this was my first request i did which was for, Roselyn_Cast and I'm not sure how I feel about it...But I hope you like it :)). -Mimi