Frustrated

Y/N's P.O.V

I had just gotten home from a long day at school. My parents were out of town for the weekend so you had the house to yourself. My boyfriend, Sammy, came over here and there. Normally he would just stay the night if he did. Honestly, I hated math, I sucked at it, and it was a struggle for me, and don't even get me started on my teacher. 

I was doing my homework, which I THOUGHT was only Language arts and spelling, but NOO, I had 2 pages of math. I groaned as I got off the bar stool, getting up to get the door. When I opened the door, I saw a smiling Sammy. I gave him a small smile as I open the door wider so he could walk in. "I'm doing homework, but I'm almost done, so you can just watch tv or something," I said to him. "Ok," he said back. I sat back down on the bar stool and took out the math papers. Great. Math was already hard enough, but when it's going in as a test grade, I get really stressed. 

I was about half way through the second page, and this is when things got too overwhelming and Ii kinda lost it. I let a huge angry/annoyed sigh and started crying. Sam immediately got up off the couch and ran over to me. "Babe, babe, whats wrong?" he asked putting his hand on my shoulder, sense I had put my head down on the table. "I can't do it," I complained, still crying, but lifting my head up. "Hey, hey, hey," he whispered cupping my face. "It's just too hard," I said while I started to stop crying. "Look, I'm not letting you cuddle with me until you get this done," he started while sitting on a bar stool, "but, I will help you," he said grabbing another pencil. 

*when Sammy is done helping you* 

"Haha, screw you math," you throwing your binder over to your backpack. "Okay, okay, now we can cuddle," he said picking you up bridal style. He tossed you on the couch, and then snuggled up next to you. (A/N: Sleeping position above) "I love you, and thank you," you mumbled. "I love you more, and your welcome," he said kissing the top of your head.

A/N: Hey loves, I know this is kinda late, but I was really busy, but I got it done. I found this one really cute. Don't forget to send in request, have a great day or night! -Mimi :)