Moon

Moon's pov
I rest the day away until a bird chirped reminding that it is morning. I opened my eyes, got up and stretched my arms getting them in place to start my day.

I got ready, brushed my hair and had my two braids in front of my ears like I always have. I was about to head out but saw a frame of my mother. My eyes gleams as they let tears fall, I kissed the picture on the forehead of my mother's and put it back on the table as I run out seeing the morning view of the village.

I breathed in smelling the fresh air of my home village. I grabbed the basket and went to my garden of fruits and vegetables. I picked up the carrots until one of my friends came over near the fence "Moon! Good morning!" my best friend River called out "oh River, good morning!" I said and waved using my free hand and continued picking up other vegetables "so um...soon it will be your 18 birthday...do you...I don't know...have anything planned?" River said nervously. I stopped to think "I'm not quite sure on what to do but maybe when I am 18...I might settle for a lover~" I said in a teasing way.

River's pov
Moon has always been so kind and...beautiful like the moment I first met her and became her best friend....some of us have tried to ask her out but she mostly rejects them cause of the responsibilities she has when her....you know....died.

Maybe this will be my chance...finally my chance "I'm not quite sure on what to do but maybe when I am 18....I might settle for a lover~" I blushed so much when she said that "w-well there are....s-some guys in the village that are s-still interested on a-asking you out" I stuttered some of the words out of pure nervousness "I'll keep that in mind" Moon said and continued her work.

I felt like I was going to faint by how my heart was beating and my breathing so uneasy "ok well...I'll see you later MOO!!" I covered my mouth tightly of yelling out her wrong name and Moon giggled at that "see ya later, Lake" Moon said and went into her house.

I walked away wanting to punch myself nonstop for acting like an idiot. I am supposed to be River! From the family of the bravest beast hunters! I wrestled a bear triple the size of myself! I fought off an alligator! And yet I can't have a simple conversation with her....and can't even express how I feel throughout these years of being with her.

Moon's pov
I got back into the house and prepared them for my morning breakfast of fruit salad with vegetables.

Well sometimes River brings me some meat for lunch or diner which is helpful.

I finished preparing my breakfast and continued eating while I look at the window seeing the view wondering how far the world can be.

I finished my breakfast and went back out to do some work and help around the village.

One day she will find out herself how far the world can travel.

EXPLANATION TIME!
(In this universe, Moon does have blue hair but doesn't have the Diamond cheekmarks and isn't the princess but a villager same as River)