Unexpected visitorS

Moon's pov
The one that is outside the door...is Gandalf the grey himself. I let him in being speechless "hey Moon is everything o- Great bears of the forest!!" River nearly screamed his lungs out. Gandalf taped his staff on the ground making River quiet "I rather have this meeting quiet and not awaken the village" he said.

River and I was so confused of why the wizard was here in my house "may I sit?" he asked and I waved my hand allowing him. He sat on one of the sofas "I hope you wouldn't mind for extra company" he said and another knock came. I opened it and saw a big cloaked guy with a mask "hello" he passed us "um do we know you?" River asked and the guy turned to us "no" he said "ahem" Gandalf cleared his throat "oh pardon my manners" the visitor said and took off the mask revealing a very unexpected form of a lizard man "Rasticore, at your service maiden of beauty" he bowed and I blushed a bit by the compliment "uh well thank you".

River's pov
I was in so much shock of what beast the visitor was...a green lizard with the body structure of a muscular man. He had the nerve to give a compliment to Moon and by the gods forbid that she blushed by the compliment from the horrid beast of a monster "Rasticore, come help with the preparations" the tall weird grey wizard asked "Gandalf, it has been long" the beast come over to the wizard. I felt that my mouth was free "what preparations" I asked being on my guard "for the feast of course" the wizard said as he set up a couple of chairs near Moon's longest table in the house meaning there are others coming....oh no.

Moon's pov
A feast? So there are more coming. The door was knocked again answering my question. I came to the door and saw a Sphinx monster, it was blue and had a pink nose. He looked like he would be taller than me if his legs wasn't bending making me a bit taller than him, he had gold mechanical gadgets behind him ripping through a backpack sack and had glasses that made his pupils big and cute"Moon Dust, at your service" he bowed and started to sneeze out blue dust which I find it very cute that I giggled "oh I am so sorry!" he whined and started to look down "it's ok, welcome to my house and my name is also Moon" I said "ah! a pleasure!" one of his gadgets that looked like a hand shook my hand and I giggled so much.

River's pov
The next one was a scrawny looking cat monster making the lizard beast seem like a worthy opponent but Moon was just smiling at the weak monster that had these strange things behind him. What is the mater with Moon??. The girls in this village would be grotesque by any sight of...monsters. She's acting if all of this is normal and just standing there giggling so much....being so adorable~

I think to myself until I heard some things at Moon's food area of the house. I went over and saw the lizard beast and the wizard "ahem ok now I have never in my life met a wizard and I certainly never have thought monsters has ever existed, I mean parents has told stories about monsters so kids would behave but Moon has never invited any of you so you will have to leave and I am sorry" I tried to be polite as I can to...a wizard and some beast that I would rather behead the beast rather than apologize to it.

They both turned to me looking like they were never listening to a thing I said "apology accepted" the wizard said, they apparently only heard the apology and nothing else. They continued getting the stuff they needed. I grumbled so much.

Moon's pov
I let Moon Dust in "it is very nice to meet you, Moon Dust" I bowed a bit "likewise but it will be confusing for both of us being called Moon so you can call me Dusty" he said "alright...so mind telling me why all this is being set up?" "oh! We are having a reunion after our separation! and...choosing um which one of you owns this house?" Dusty asked "that would be me" I said "ah well Gandalf will announce it after the feast" he smiled and went around the house.

What will Gandalf be announcing...and here of all places?

I heard the door again so I opened it seeing two tall clothed werewolves. One white wolf with blue eyes and the other a black wolf with red eyes "Rougher" "and Roguer" "At your service" they said at the same time and bowed after they introduced their names "you must be Ms.Moon" the dark wolf said. I was about to say something but River came over "nope you can not come in! You have definitely come to the wrong village!" River said getting we away from the door and tried to close it but the dark wolf pushed it back open "has it been canceled?" "already?" they said worryingly.

River's pov
I have had just about enough of monsters coming into Moon's house. I am glad I came over, who knows what they could've done to her if I wasn't here "yes it has been canceled so go away" I tried to push the door close but Moon stepped up "no it has not been canceled so you may come in" she said "that's a relief" the dark wolf said "thank you" the white wolf said and came in.

I can not believe Moon right now, one of them came over to me and took there weapons out "careful with these, they had just been sharpened" he had me carry the weapons, they were so heavy that I started to fall.

Moon's pov
I helped River back up and getting these heavy weapons in a better place "Moon this is insane!" River whispered being so angry. I know how his family has hunted down the most dangerous of beasts and these are definitely not what River or I have ever seen "I know but they are not causing any trouble to the village...not like any of the stories ever told by parents...look what ever they are here for, we will find out" I said but River was more annoyed.

The dark wolf was looking around the house "this is a very nice place" "thank you, it has been in my family for quite some time" I said "Roguer! You mutt!" the lizard man named Rasticore came over "Ras! the alligator grump!" they linked their hands as if they are having an arm wrestling match "come help us with preparations!" he said getting them to help with preparations "this table does seem long enough for everyone" the white wolf named Rougher said "w-wai- everyone!?" River yelled "how many?!" he asked and a ringing was heard outside "oh no big NO! There is no body in! Go away and terrorize some other house or village don't care! I have my limits! If this is some kind of a bears poop of a joke then you are gonna meet a group of-" he opened the door and a big group of other monsters falls in.

I looked up and saw Gandalf behind them knowing he teleported away while we weren't noticing "you have got to be kidding me" River grumbles more angry than before.