Camping grounds

The starting of the adventure was so thrilling to Moon as she feels the wind through an open field, spot amazing and majestic birds and sees animals that doesn't ever come across her village.

When Moon and River faces a small flowing lake with stepping stones, Moon takes her shoes off and step into the cooling lake. It send shivers through Moon's spine and started to feel something tickling her toes. She looks down and sees little fishes tickling her toes, she giggles and started to dance around.

River tries to keep up with Moon stepping over the rocks but slips into the water getting himself wet.

Night
They make camp for the night on a hill, they set the fire up and sets places to rest.

Moon's pov
I looked at the fire for a bit then turned my attention to the grey lizard man that is named Toffee being far from the group leaning on a big flat bolder as he sits looking at the half moon "don't mind him...he has been through so much" Rasticore said next to me, I looked at him with curiousness "believe it or not...he wasn't always the tough emo guy" he said "....what....what did happen..." I hesitated to ask "well...if you ever asked Toffee, he would never talk about it but you are lucky someone else was there when it happened...." Rasticore started to tell his story.

Years ago in Septore
Rasticore walks around the castle and noticed Toffee outside "Toffee, you alright?" he asked "the wind is...rather....odd" Toffee said and they both looked at the view of Avergale seeing kites being played by children. They can hear the trees bending by the winds will. Minutes later Toffee started to breath in fright "guards sound the alarm! warn everyone!!" Toffee commanded and few of the guards went inside "Toffee what is it?!" Rasticor yelled "can't you smell the scent?" Toffee said as he turned to Rasticore.

Rasticore started to understand as he as well smelled the scent. He looked at Toffee as his pupils shrunken " dragon....DRAGON!!" Toffee yelled and a roar was heard and they see Avergale being attacked and covered in flames "NO!!" Toffee cried seeing the beauty of Avergale and the innocents within be destroyed. Toffee sees the dragon noticing them and flies towards them flaring up his breath. Rasticore was frozen in place staring at the dragon but got tackled away from the flames in time but Rasticor got his eye burned by little amount of fire it got on "Rasticore get up!" Toffee helped him up and got back inside "everyone!! Evacuate!!" Toffee yelled and everyone started to run to safety.

Moments later Rasticore was on the higher ground seeing the dragon more closely and started to recognize the kind of dragon they are dealing with.

Rasticore sees the dragon pinning Toffee "Toffee!" he yelled and looks around for something to stop it. Rasticore searches for any strong weapons then went to a big statue that had a weapon, he finds the weak spot and breaks the arm letting it fall to the dragon getting it away from Toffee.

Toffee and Rasticore ran away with others that has survived. Toffee noticed the elf soldiers and stopped running as he smiled in hope. Rasticore stops as he noticed Toffee wasn't near him "HELP US!" Toffee yelled and waved.

Rasticore looked at Toffee then at the elf soldiers as their king went to the front line just staring at Toffee. The elves leaves the kingdom just letting it be claimed by the dragon. Rasticore mouthed a what and looked at Toffee as he had the expression of betrayal of his face. Toffee breathed a bit but his expression changed to rage and started to walk towards Rasticore "Toffee?" Rasticore called out but Toffee roughly passes by him "lets go Rasticore....unity never has existed....they will just betray you when they get the chance....first the dwarfs and now elves, our home is now gone and they just stand their letting it happen" Toffee said.

Back to the present
"Wait....that story is so similar to the one that I have read...wait...it is too similar... *gasps* you guys are Septorians!" Moon tries not to shout from alarming the others "hey you got it right" Rasticore smiled "but you both seem so young and that story was supposed to be a few hundred years old" Moon questions it "well...like elves and dwarfs, we pretty much have a very long life span but unlike them, we regenerate our wounds so we don't die by anything not even at the heart" Rasticore explained "right now Toffee is 20 by septorian years, I'm 22" Rasticore said "huh in a few days I'm gonna be 18" Moon said "hey happy birthday!" Rasticore said smiling widely and Moon laughs a bit "thanks...so...he is like this because he lost his home to the dragon and experienced betrayal?" Moon asked but Rasticore stopped smiling as he looked away for a second "it....was a start...we came back to reclaim it but....if you have read the exact story of our origin...you should know who that dragon belongs to" Rasticore said.

War
"As we came back to reclaim our homeland...what stood in our way...was orcs" The Septorians fights off the orcs "Septorians never gives up so easily and we were ever strong but...one by one we have some how fallen" The king of Septore battles with orcs, he blocks their attack as he fights, he was able to end a few orcs and one to fall, the henchmen of his greatest enemy. He raises his weapon to end it but at the corner of his eye he sees the lifeless eyes of one of his sons. The king has fallen into shock distracting him giving the orc time to over power the king of monsters. The orc stabs his weapon straight to the kings heart and he started to drop black blood from his mouth and looked into the orc's eyes as he evilly grins and uses his other hand to use another weapon.

Toffee blocks an orc's attack and sliced the orc but then he heard a victory roar from an orc and looked at the direction that will horrify him forever. The orc holds the head "some how the orcs found a spell or poison for us to win against us....and the orc has shown what they have done to our king to Toffee...his own father's head staring at his direction" Toffee stared in horror as they held the decapitated head up high for the Septorians to see, making them lower their guard "NOOO!!!" Toffee screams in tears then started to kneel down. He breaths holding onto the ground as his pupils vibrates as they shrink and tears falling, the orc drops the head and let it roll down towards Toffee making him see his own father's lifeless eyes "the orc tried to get Toffee to submit to them but it only changed him far too much, he became very less merciful and has fallen into pure anger" Toffee shuts his eyes tightly and pries them open in anger as his pupils turns to slits.

Toffee runs towards the orc and tries to attack him, the orc avoids him and punched the daylights out of him as he drops his weapon. Toffee got his mind to stay open and not pass out as he hit the ground, he looked up and sees the orc raising his weapon. He rolled left and right avoiding the weapon, he noticed a handle stuck between the rocks he tries to get it but the orc got his foot on his chest to keep him from moving. Toffee struggles to reach the handle as the orc raises his weapon one final time, Toffee was able to grab the handle and when the orc was about to end Toffee's life, he pulled the sickle out of the rocks and when the rocks scratched it, it flared up, Toffee cuts the leg off that the orc had that was pining him down and got the orc off as they scream in pain."Toffee didn't had a weapon when he was facing his own death, he avoided it but conquered it. A true king was born within him, the one I will follow. The other orcs was dragging the orc that killed the king away from the battle, not sure what has happened to that orc but my guess is that he suffered and ended in death. We all came back up and we were ever more victorious as we followed Toffee to the second round of the battle....we won the war but...few of us survived and had to except the loses we had, our friends...our families" few of the Septorians walked around the land field of the dead looking at each fallen warriors "Toffee wanted to burry his father and his four oldest brothers that he had lost by himself" Toffee looked at the five piles of rocks that he had buried his father and brothers in. He stands there and started to kneel down taking out the sickle that has saved his life and slightly hits the ground with it giving respect to his fallen family as a tear falls from his face giving them his last tear.

Present
"And that's how...everything started...no more unity....home taken...even his family taken from him....traumatizing him to the fullest, he loved his father and his brothers, I have seen them tease Toffee for being the shortest but they still cared for him" Rasticore said and got Moon to be sympathetic "it's always so heart breaking seeing the ones very close to you be taken from you..." Moon said looking down at the fire burning the wood to a crisp "....you know it's funny...Toffee hated humans since they have ever treated us like  we're freaks and garbage but Gandalf has spoken about you a few times to us when ever he visits us, how you like being an egg head like him" Rasticore laughed but gets hit by a rock thrown at his head "ow!" he yelped as he rub his forehead. He looked at to see Toffee still looking at the moon having no sign that he threw the rock but he knows him better.

Moon giggled a bit "as I was saying, you both suffered through a lose at a very young age and had to go through working on responsibilities. I kind of see you two being a bit similar to each other...would explain why he doesn't hold a grudge on you for being a human. Guess that is because how you mostly have welcomed us even if you didn't know us or assumed the worst from us like your dwarf boyfriend there" Rasticore said and that made Moon blush a bit "h-he's not my boyfriend, he's my best friend since childhood, BIG difference so not like that" Moon nervously laughs "well I could be a wing man to you or to Toffee....you know...just in case" Rasticore said as he winks, she almost couldn't tell but she frowns at him as he chuckles a bit.