Part 1 Training or Challenging?

It was quite the morning in Liyue, Childe had challenged Zhongli to a fight to which he accepted with a slight smugness. "I would like to see you try and fail, Childe." Zhongli said his voice was as low and formal as always. "Then lets see what you can do!" Childe said his voice filled with excitement. He loved to challenge and fight different people in hopes of seeing their strengths against his own. 

After a while Zhongli was standing above Childe who was lying on the floor, covered in wounds and blood. He bent down and placed a finger under Childe's chin, a soft smirk on his face. "I win," he whispered, clearly proud of himself. a sigh was heard from Childe.. his breath is a bit rushed, he's sweating, and trying to catch his breath. "huff, huff y-yeah, you win." he says clearly mad he lost, but happy to have fought Zhongli, and not completely failed.

"That was a wonderful fight, quite satisfying." Zhongli said his voice was as calm as ever even as he leaned on his pole, his body showing no signs of fatigue. "I would not have expected anything less of you." He looked down at Childe with a slight smirk, his black hair spilling out behind him as he did so. "just help me up dammit." Childe sighed "Very well then." Zhongli reached his hand down to help pick Childe up. It was strong and firm, The hand of someone obviously talented. he pulls Childe up. "thanks.." Childe said

"I must admit you lasted longer than most would have expected. Well done." He looked at Childe's exhausted body then glanced over to the blood, his face taking on a thoughtful expression. "How are you feeling?" There was a slight pause before Childe answered. "i'm fine... thanks." Zhongli smiled "I am glad to hear that." His gaze drifted down to Childe's wounds and he bent down closer, kneeling so that he could look at him at eye level. "Perhaps we should tend to your wounds?"

"oh, yeah... i almost forgot about that." Childe laughed slightly. "I was not the one who bled all over the floor." Zhongli's voice was as dry as always but he was clearly concerned for Childe, looking at him with worried eyes as he glanced over his own body, noting the wounds. "You should have a healer tend to those." His voice was quiet and solemn, his hand beginning to drift towards Childe's body, his fingers gently probing the wounds. "You took quite a beating."

"And who's fault is that?" Childe giggled. "I suppose it's mine." Zhongli's expression remained solemn and he tilted his head as he brushed some of Childe's hair away from one of his wounds. "I never could hold back when I was in battle." His fingers continued to gently prod at Childe's body, searching for any broken bones or internal bleeding. "I'm surprised I haven't killed you." Zhongli said softly.

Childe spoke with a hyper tone, "yeah, yeah... hey im glad you didn't hold back too much... i had fun fighting you!" there was a smile planted on his face as he said this. "I'm glad you did, Childe." Zhongli spoke he was still searching for additional damage when something caught his attention. He tilted his head again and looked at the wound a little closer, his fingers shifting to press against the tissue itself. "Mm... yes... that doesn't look too good." His expression remained solemn as he continued to study Childe's wounds but there was a slight trace of curiosity in his tone.

"I'll be fine." Childe spoke. Zhongli raised a brow at that statement. "I don't think so. This wound may be serious." Zhongli's tone was soft and concerned, not at all like the tone of a God but more like one of worry and concern. He pressed his fingers into the tissue again, feeling for anything odd inside. "I think I'll need to heal you myself." Childe sighed "oh... alright then"

(Hey! thank's for reading part 1 of this series, I'm trying to do school work and this at the same time as well as work on a comic, so it's taking time to publish these parts. I hope you enjoyed and i'll try to update as soon as possible)