Part 7 Just Give In.

Childe's face flushed a bright red as he felt Zhongli kiss him. His heart now beating faster than it ever had. They continued to kiss for a moment longer before Zhongli pulled away slightly and then moved his mouth down to Childe's neck. He kissed the sensitive skin before starting to nibble gently, his lips gently caress the soft skin under his neck. "Ahh... I did warn you that I intended to touch you more intimately."

Childe couldn't help but melt as Zhongli touched him his breathing growing more rapidly. "I see... you are enjoying this?" Zhongli said his breath was hot and heavy now. His lips traced the outline of Childe's neck before he started to suck on it. He raised his head and looked into Childe's eyes, watching him melt and become so flustered and vulnerable around him.

Childe tried to pull away... However it was obvious he was finding pleasure in the way Zhongli was touching him. "Hmm... do you want me to stop?" Zhongli spoke in a teasing tone, leaning his lips close to Childe's neck again. He could sense Childe's breath quicken. He knew he was doing the right thing but was curious how far Childe was willing to let it go before he stopped him. His breath became sharper and he started kissing Childe's neck again, his hand reaching down to stroke his stomach.

Childe tried to hide his expression as his body flushed. "Answer me truthfully, Childe... do you not want me to stop?" Zhongli was teasing and taking it at a pace that pleased him the most. It was very clear that he was enjoying himself and that he was also quite eager to see how long he could keep this up for. He bit down on Childe's neck and moved his body closer, his hand tracing up past his stomach and finally reaching up to Childe's chest.

Childe flinched at the feeling before mumbling something. "S-Shut up..." Was all he could say. "It is a yes then." Zhongli smirked as he continued and he moved his hand up to trace more of Childe's body. He looked at he with a teasing expression and his voice lowered to a soft and gentle tone. "You are a blushing mess right now... it is very pleasing to see the mighty Childe reduced to this."

Childe tried pushing Zhongli away, however the more Childe tried to push him away, the more Zhongli pushed back. His touch and the teasing became more and more persistent the further he pushed Childe's hand away, but it was very clear who had the upper hand in this situation.His touch grew even more intimate and his words became sweeter, though he continued to speak with the hint of amusement underlying them."You're such a softie for a man so strong... I cannot help but want to touch just a little bit more. If it wouldn't be too much to ask..." Zhongli smiled.

Childe persistently pushed him away "I'm practically working under you... We can't." Zhongli smirked as he leaned forward to rest his forehead against Childe's. They were eye level now, the only thing that separated them was their mouths."That is an excuse. There is no reason why I cannot take this much further." His voice was now almost a whisper to Childe's ears. "If this is so unacceptable, then why are you not trying harder to push me away?"

-Hey guys I know this was supposed to be published awhile ago, however I've been lacking motivation lately. I'll try to get more done, but school and everything has been just super draining lately.-