Part 4 Funny Feelings

Childe sighed before rolling his eyes."Do not be stubborn." Zhongli said his voice was low and gentle, his expression unchanging. "You can hold onto my arm if you don't want me to carry you on my behalf. Do not let your pride get in the way of your wellbeing." Zhongli said looking down at Childe."Why are you so keen on holding me?" Childe asked looking up at him."In case you could not already tell, I care quite a lot about your wellbeing." Zhongli said his voice was as soft and gentle as ever despite the firmness of his words. He continued to maintain his expressionless gaze, but his eyes seemed to be a little soft in that moment.

Childe looked away his face flushing as he heard Zhongli's words... Why... Why was he blushing? What in his mind made him do this? After a moment Zhongli looked down and seemed to notice Childe's blush. His expression remained stoic but there was a slight twitch that suggested he was trying to suppress a smile. "Childe?" He called out quietly. "Your face is quite red." Childe looked up and his eyes went wide realizing Zhongli noticed. "Huh?... W-What's that supposed to mean.... M-Maybe I feel sick!" He said trying to cover up the truth.

"Mhm." Zhongli said his voice was neutral but there was a hint of amusement in it as he continued to study Childe. "Are you perhaps feeling embarrassed?" Childe looked up before quickly turning away, and crossing his arms. "No way in hell!" He shouted his face still red. Zhongli's lips curled into a knowing, amused smirk. "I can see through your efforts to conceal it, you know?" He began to approach, slowly moving towards Childe's side. "I would consider it an honor if it is possible for you to blush in front of me."

Childe's face soon lit up like a Christmas tree before he turned away again. He soon let out a small squeak of shock, or confusion? A small chuckle was heard before Zhongli spoke. "You are quite adorable when you are flustered." Zhongli's voice was low and soft as always, but there was an obvious hint to his amusement. He moved a little closer to Childe's face, his finger reaching out to trace the outline of Childe's cheek. "I would not mind the chance to bring you even more embarrassment..." Zhongli said in a soft yet flirtatious tone.

With those two sentences and that small touch, Childe got up and ran out the room, as fast as possible his face a cherry red."Oh dear..." Zhongli said as he watched Childe flee the room suddenly, his expression remaining unchanged. His fingers drifted up to his forehead and he began to rub the skin between his eyebrows as he considered the situation. "Childe has quite a short temper. I should see to it that he is not upset." He sighed before walking out of the room, looking around for Childe.

Childe sat under a small tree in the garden before contemplating what to do. His heart was racing, and he couldn't stop blushing. For once he hadn't been able to figure out what was going on with himself. All he knew was that he felt weak on the knees and his head was no doubt spinning, as he tried wrapping his mind around the situation.

(Hope y'all like part 4. part 5 will be posted soon.)