"Are you a wimp or a baby? maybe BOTH"

This chapter takes place during the first challenge so yes I put a magical time skip

ENJOY THE ADORABLE BABY EZEKIEL PICTURE I FOUND ON PINTREST LOL
___________________________________________

Great. Just great, first my team figure out im gay on the first night now I feel out of place, I'm not that girly, Right?, I don't think so. But what's just pErFeCt is the cute boy from my job IS ON MY TEAM. This couldn't have started off any better.
Ugh.. I mean, atleast I get to know his name, Cody, Welp that totally makes the situation better. totallllly. Guess I just have to deal with it.

Now chris is making us wake up at the crack of dawn and climb a cliff for immunity!? What is this show! I never said much on the hike up, maybe only to big O (Owen if u don't know)  Or a couple of waves and "pass me a water," to Beth not in a rude tone or anything, as she was the first one to say hello to me.

"Right what do we do now." I asked Chris
"We JUMP off now!" He replied, as irritatingly ecstatic as always.
"WHAT!?" Most of us screamed out, except izzy, Eva and zeeke, I don't know what was going through zeekes mind when he heard that, probably just him seeing another bird, as he was doing ALL NIGHT. "I think I see a bird! Oh wait that's a cloud" He said aloud and everybody laughed at him. Probably not the best thing to do but he's the homeschooled kid he won't know we're laughing at him! Yes it was a bad thing to do and yes I did get nudged by someone, I didnt see, for dying laughing
At zeeke, I know, pretty unusual for me.

But as soon as Chris started explaining we all snapped back to reality and sort of just, stared for a minute until Chris broke that silence
"A 100 Foot cliff dive!" He announced
"

Oh wait.. Did I say 100? I meant, 1000!" He cheerfully announced again.
I was seriously thinking to myself
'This man has to be joking.'
However he wasn't, and then, announced the most terrific thing.
"Oh! And, You have to dive into the safety circle that is not infested with sharks! We think."
Everybody had either a blank stare like they had accepted death, a smirk or just looked petrified, I had accepted I was going to die.

"Great, First a 2 hour hike now were cliff diving in to death, couldn't imagine a better way to spend our time." I sarcastically said and rolled my eyes, the no longer mysterious person nudged me again, it was a blondy with olive eyes, don't know her name don't plan to.

"ANNNDDD BEFORE YOU INTERRUPTED ME. Noah. I was going to say,  Once your done push a crate filled with items for your next task infront of your cabin! To build a ... HOT TUB! The winners get and epic hot tub party," He paused for a moment while most of us cheered, except ezekiel, he has never heard of a hot tub.

"HOWEVER! THE LOSERS WILL BE VOTING SOMEBODY TO PACK UP THEIR STUFF GO TO THE DOCK OF SHAME AND RIDE THE BOAT OF LOSERS, and you will Never NE-E-EVER. EVER EVER EVER. Come back!"

After watching everybody jump one by one it was my turn, so I just took a leap of faith, I made it without a fault, however.. i don't think that circle is completely shark free.. something bit on my foot I kicked it luckly it swam away but unluckily before I got the chance to tell anybody. I just got out the water and well started pushing the box as the challenge still hadn't finished.

"I thought this would be easier!" I heard Sadie whine while we walked away wheeling our crates away, I'm still convinced I was imagining things as we were all singing '99 bottle's of pop on the wall'
My time here won't be wasted or that bad anyways I guess..

Welp another twist the friendly neighbourhood host guy forgot to mention, we have to open the crates with our teeth. I just ripped the crate open with my teeth, and izzy used a.. rope? Weird, That's unusually sane, Well for izzy. But we made a great hot tub, on the other hand, the screaming gophers had made a.. mess to say the least, they obviously lost.

| • • • |

I think it was gruel chef fed us, if not it was porridge. Chef actually wasn't lying when he said he'd feed me better, I got some that surprisingly tasted amazing, I smiled at chef and he gave me a small smile back as I went to dig back in. I had finished when I heard zeeke say something. My eyes grew wider in terror as I heard him go on about how,
"We shouldn't have lost they have 6 girls!" And "boys are much stronger than girls mentally and physically," Man has alot to learn about the outside world.. Eva overheard him, and let's just say, he didn't escape unscathed.

We had some free time so I just took a walk, the scenery actually wasnt all that bad, I was listening to some music from the music player I snuck in my bag, it was pretty peaceful until..
"AHHHH!" Screamed a high pitched voice, I knew it was a boy but I didn't know who, i whipped my head around and saw cody running away from a.. squirrel? H ran up to me and hid behind me.
"Dude that squirrel is a murderer!" I heard him whisper into my ear, he was trembling at a Squirrel? Weird.
"Why are you so afraid of a teensy animal." I questioned him then he jumped away from me, he stayed silent until murmuring "Nothing.. just past trauma.." He was still trembling staring at the tiny critter, I bent down and the squirrel crawled up on me,
"Are you a wimp or a baby, maybe both?" I said chuckling at him, I saw tears welling up in his eyes as he walked away whispering something, he thought I couldn't hear, under his breath ", Both but probably worse.."

My eyes grew as I realised what I just said to him, that's it. My chances with him are ruined. And I couldn't do anything about it.

___________________________________________

WILL THEY MAKE UP? WHEN WILL THEY? ONLY I SHALL KNOW FOR NOW MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Word count: 1087