Finding her

Merlin's POV

Me Narlan and Russo were sitting in a restaurant. Lex came in, Narlan confronted him and took him outside. 

"Where is Olivia" With that he kicked Lex in the gut 

"I don't know." Lex seemed genuinely afraid of him. 

"Where is she" He asked again hitting his face this time.

"I don't know where she is but I can tell you who she is"

After getting the relevant info Narlan let him go.

Our next stop was Beavers bar. It had almost been a year since we were trying to find her but to no avail. As we entered the living quarters of the vamp dale, he tried to run. Me and russo chased after him but he was gone. When we went back to the bar Narlan was not there.

Narlan's POV 

As I was about to follow them I felt a soft grip on my arm. It was my high school sweetheart Sofia. I was surprised to see her here. She belonged to the privileged class of our covenant. Her father Mr Grims was an important man and my father's right hand.

"What are you doing here sofia''

She giggled and replied "The same that you are doing." I was irritated 

"I am trying to find the love of my life." She giggled again but replied back sadly 

"So am I." I knew she was in love with me but after finding Olivia I had forgotten about every woman that once slept with me including her.

She looked into my eyes and said

"You want Olivia and I want you. Be mine for only tonight and I will tell you where she is." 

I looked back into her eyes and replied harshly

"You know I can kill you easily to extract the information."

"But then you will never get any. I am a stubborn woman and you know that." 

She then extended her hand towards mine and asked

"Deal." I was obviously defeated by the woman

"Deal"