𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

James and Andie walked over to the list of names that Chris hung on the wall

James and Andie walked over to the list of names that Chris hung on the wall. Together they scanned the list of names. Andie let out a sigh of relief, falling back into James, who quickly caught her.

"Told you, you'd make it," James smirked as the girl turned around with a huge smile. Andie squealed as James picked her up and spun her around. "I'm so happy." She smiled, not knowing a certain acro dancer was crying behind her.

GISELLE - ACRO DANCER
"I can't believe I'm no longer in A-troupe."

STEPHANIE - JAZZ DANCER
"I'm very surprised that Ellie didn't make A-troupe this year. She's amazing, and I feel terrible for her."

EMILY - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"Giselle has earned her place here, not Michelle."

GISELLE - ACRO DANCER
"I am one of Emily's best E-girls; I don't know what I will do now."

Once Giselle had left Studio A, Eldon came over towards Emily, obviously not reading the tension in the room. Emily looked over at him and snapped, "Not Now." Eldon looked taken back as he slowly walked away. "And the answer will always be No," Emily said as she turned away.

ELDON - CONFUSED
"How did she know I was gonna ask her out again? Maybe because I do it all the time."

As the rest of the B-troupe walked out of studio A, James walked beside Beth, who was pretty upset about not making A-troupe. "Hey," She said as she took James's hands, James looking around uncomfortably. "I miss you, like a lot."

"I know...um, don't worry about it, though," James said as he tried to walk off.

JAMES - DATED TO MANY GIRLS
"Beth and I have some history. We dated while we were both in B-troupe, and then I got A-troupe last year, and I broke it off because I was so busy in A-troupe."

"But now I didn't make it, like, I'm never going to see you anymore," Beth whined as she still gripped James's hands.

"You'll be ok."

JAMES - DATED TO MANY GIRLS
"I think she still has a thing for me, but I've moved on."

After James's little conversation with Beth, he walked away from the exit only to run into Andie. "What was that about?" Andie asked as she nodded to Beth, who was leaving the studio. James chuckled as he looked back and then looked at Andie. "Beth being Beth." He said as Andie let out a small laugh.

ANDIE - GOT REJECTED BUT IS PLAYING IT COOL
James and I have been best friends since Eldon first introduced me to him. We always had a flirty friendship, but it started to escalate into something more, But in my second year of A-troupe, James was still in B-troupe with Beth and he kinda just started dating her like nothing was going on with us...It was probably nothing you know...me and him.